• Prologue •

Welcome to "Binding Love." I hope you all enjoy this book and really fall in love with both Anthony and Beverly.

This book is a contiuation from my past book, "Forbidden Love", now although you don't have to read that book to understand this one. You would get to meet Anthony's parents and get to know their love story.

I do highly recommend reading that one first due to the spoilers that will be revealed in this book. But! No worries if you don't! You can still read this book :)

WARNING!!!

This book includes the following:
• Mature Scenes
• Violence
• Language
• Sexual Refrences
• And more!

Summary ♥️

Anthony Brown, son of Enzo and Rosaline Brown. Determined to finish what his father never started by starting up the Mafia once more. Except that comes with a cost. He must marry one of the most eligible and richest Bachelorettes, Beverly Jackson. So. Will he sacrifice the Mafia? Revenge his father's death? Or will passion and love get in the way?

Anyways, let's get started. Let's meet your characters! (MOOD BOARDS AND CHARACTER PERSONAL ON THE NEXT CHAPTER) Characters:

NOTE:

Their will be plenty more characters. Most of the time, I only include the main couple. So, you will be introduced to the rest of the characters later on in the book! :)

Beverly Jackson:

She may be young, and she may be small. But don't let fool you. She is a very determined and very headstrong woman. But can often times be more genuine and loving than focused, IF you get to know her. Daughter of Earl and Gabrielle Jackson. She is not to be  overlooked, and although she may be nice, she is quite the opposite when it comes to Anthony.

Anthony Brown:

The son of the famous model Rosaline Brown, and heir to the once powerful Enzo Brown. Anthony is the opposite of Beverly. He is also stubborn but maximizes it to a 10. He is very passionate about revenging his father and taking his place. But unfortunately, that will cost him an engagement. Beverly annoys him and makes him go crazy. But can he help the fact that she is also one of his greatest desires?

Playlist 🎶:

• Boyfriend - Dove Cameron
• I feel like I'm drowning - two feet
• Karma - Taylor Swift
• Animals - Maroon 5
• Moral of the Story - ASHE
• Kill Bill - SZA
• Sacrifise - Black Atlasss
• Love in the Dark - Adele
• Dangerous Woman - Ariana Grande
• Starboy - The Weeknd
• In the Night - The Weeknd
• Bom Bidi Bom - Nick Jonas & Nicki Minaj
• Capital Letters - Hailee Seinfield
• Helium - Sia
• In my Blood - Ellie King

• Love Me Like You Do - Ellie King

~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, this is MY WORK, and I will not hesitate to take any legal action against it if I am notified of plagiarism of any kind. Thank you! :)

Anyways, enjoy!!!