14

Jake kisses the inner skin between my elbow as if to apologize for hurting me during sex. He cradled me in his arms rubbing my thigh that was blue and has now turn purple from being spanked. My entire body ached down to my toes and finger tips.

Guilt written all over his face.

"Ok last time we take it that far" Jake tells me kissing my jawline

"No!" I retorted back shifting to look at him. His golden eyes deepening to a deep amber. "That's not fair! What if I want to take it that far?"

He sighs "don't look at me like that." Jake diverts his eyes knowing he won't say no to me "I already said no."

"Please?" I say laying on his chest and kissing up neck to his cheek.

"Don't start anything you can't finish" he groans still annoyed at me as I just snicker "Couldn't even make it to 12 hours with me...and here you are trying to persuade me to go another 12"

Jake looked back up at the night sky and didn't hear me respond. He peers down just to make sure I'm alive and let's out a sigh coming face to face with my pleading eyes.

"Levy! Don't look at me like that" he responds starting to get nervous "Levi'tra, if you don't..."

Jake is going to give into me I can already see it. He puts his hand over his eyes.

"Are you..are you praying to Eywa?" I laugh

"I'm gonna need all the strength to deal with a vrrtep"

Out of spite I lightly hit his shoulder only to forget that I was still sore "Ow" I whined

"Oh? Did you forget your whole body hurts? Poor We-vy" he taunts using that dumb baby voice I hate.

"You called me a demon!" I retorted

"A cute demon. My little demon." He smiles "all mine" I rubbed my eyes and let out a yawn as Jake leans down to kiss one of my eyelids. The sound of his purring vocal cord so close to my ears. I laid my head on his chest as he slumps more into the hot spring to keep us both warm.

Jake has been increasingly more protective as the crowning ceremony gets closer. He wasn't going to let anything mess up today. I think Seze has traumatized him. We're now hours away as the ceremony hall begins to fill to see who their next chief would be.

"Bringing me to my knees already?" Jake teases dramatically seeing the formal dress for the first time as Mo'at finishes laying on my jewelry.

"You're embarrassing me" I mumble to him. He grabs my arm and places them where they naturally go.

Around his neck. Pulling me into a kiss.

"Jake!" Seze calls and he just rolls his eyes

"Ugh...why now?" He begs Eywa "Ok I'm going to go hide, before your crazy cousin sees me"

At this point Dorin must know it's Jake who I will choose yet he still tries to change my mind.

"You look stunning" Dorin tells me from behind

"Oh? Thank you" I responded smiling at him

"So..it's not me is it?" Dorin asks "you love him?"

And it's strange how Dorin sounds so hurt, maybe Jake was right. Maybe he did form some bond to me.

I open my mouth to speak but Dorin just continues "even after he broke your trust? Cheated on you and you still want him?"

"Dorin"