28 🍋

Just 'cause it's different and we're not the same
Doesn't mean things have to change
I got no trouble with my pride,
got trouble cutting ties

I don't wanna be your ex
We way too good at being friends
Can we still hangout
On the low, get wild
I don't wanna be your..
so don't treat me like your..
Ex
(Kiana Ledé - Ex.mp3)

—————————

The sun barely peaked over the eclipse.

"Ok arm out"

"What..."

"Jake arm out"

Both of us still in his bed.

He sits up and stretches one of his arm out...the sheets from the bed covering his lower body. The way it laid still formed his legs barely covering anything else. I put my hand over his hand, balling his palm into a fist.

The look he is giving me asking for something more devilish.

"Is this...some type of foreplay? Because I'm already turned on. We can skip this and go right into..."

I laugh moving up to kiss him. He tries to wrap his arm around me but I push his arm back out.

"Levy...this is torture" he groans "What is this?"

"You're so impatient" I poke fun at, still inches from his lips. He licks his back teeth hating to be teased but also willing to play nice for me.

Letting out another giggle, I wrapped the extra blanket around my body and I sit across from him. Holding out my own arm to touch his. "Ok see both our hands are touching"

Jake doesn't respond all he does is stare at me. Wanting to rip the thin sheet, that was blocking his view, off my body.

"Ok so now fold your arm and rub your elbow with your other hand"

He scoffs already letting his mind wander "I mean I'm better at rubbing other things"

"Jake"

He slouches down knowing I will crawl back up to kiss him "Pretty please" I flirt "I promise it will be worth it"

He lets out a sigh and folds his arms

"Yes!" I jump back "Ok now rub your elbow"

Jake has annoyance all over his face but still humors me.

"Ok now hold your arm back out" I instructed and he does so unwillingly. When he reached his arm out back out it doesn't reach mine. "See!"

"What...am I seeing"

"Our hands were touching before we folded it and the magic trick is rubbing your elbow makes them not touch" I say excitedly

Jake sits there in silence wanting to choke me literally and sexually.

"This is what you wanted to show me?" He responds looking over at me smiling which forces him to end up grinning. Jake reaches over clutching onto my calf and drags me back to him.