48 🍋

Jake turns back to me and winks, flashing me a smirk along with. He was so good at being alluring that I feel my own feet step towards his directions.

Suddenly, he walks backwards too far and slams into his mother whom was holding a plate of food to offer to the elders.

"JAKE!" She shouts

The earful he got from her could rumble all of Pandora and it must've been bad because she begins to lecture him in Na'Vi.

I just laugh gliding past him and brushing my hand over his abdomen and his eyes glance away from Mo'at to me.

"Meet you there" I mouthed quietly but just as I make my way across the food hall....

"My Tsahik! I come baring gifts." An elderly woman says giving me a knitted necklace.

"Thank you" I say "you're very kind"

"With this, may the land prosper under your wings" she cooes and then...she just starts...praying. The woman drops her head and closes her eyes as she begins to preach "Great mother Eywa, we come here to ask...that you lend your power to our leaders. Protect them so they will protect us. Love them so they will show us love"

This prayer feels to go on forever and I only know that because Jake comes by and slides his hand underneath my sarong. His entire palm resting on my rear as his middle finger lifts up a piece of my undergarment.

He was bold as I turn to look up at him. Jake squeezes my behind and if this woman wasn't holding my hands right now I would choke him....

But at this point I think that might only feed into his demon side more....he winks before spanking me and walking off.

Jake almost makes it to the steps only to have another person stop to speak to him. This was harder to maneuver than we both were expecting.

I actually don't know why I'm so surprised .....The entire festival revolved around us....of course everybody would be looking for us.

"Ok! Thank you!" I cut the woman off as she gives me another bracelet. "You really are way too kind"

"Nonsense!" The woman goes on "this bracelet is blessed with the water from the tree of souls...let us sing the great melody..."

And I fear if I stand here she will never stop.

"Have you tried Mo'at's herbal soup?"

"Oh, um?" She says confused

"She makes the best, you should try it. It's Jake's favorite." I say scooting the little woman off "it's amazing! You'll love it!"

I let out a sigh finally making it past her only to have a man stand in my way.

"My lady, apologies for barging in I wanted to say congratulations" the man says bowing to me. I look over at Jake who is also stuck in a painstakingly long conversation with another man.

"Thank you" I responded bowing back trying to walk past him but he stops me.

"So I was out in the fields and then I felt a sharp pain in my back." He starts "now I'm starting to feel this weird thing..."

"Maybe you just overworked it" I say quickly "I could look at it...tomorrow..."

"Right now?! You are so generous" the man replies happily turning around to try to bend his back for me. I look up to meet Jake's eyes, mouthing to him; help me!

He throws his arms in the air and smiles back; as if he wasn't stuck in his own predicament.

"You see when I bend forward that pain is back and then I can feel it my legs" the man says just bending back and forth as if any of that would actually help his case right now.