18

I never got Jake to stop picking fights with people.

"What did you say to me?" Jake retorts standing up and I let out a sigh.

"I said that Omatikaya clan is a joke if they elected you as Olo'eyktan" a man snickers

Well... sometimes I did...I grabbed onto his hand and Jake glances down at me.

He only needs a look now.

I tilt my head to the side and smile up at him. It takes Jake maybe half a second to process his options and just immediately sits.

Leaning back and sipping from his glass like nothing happened.

"That's nice" Jake responds

"What?! Oh so now you let this woman control your behavior?! What happened to Turok Makto? Didn't think he was such a lap dog now"

"Yep" Jake responds a smirk rises on his face knowing whatever he was going to put up with he will equally get rewarded at home. "I bark sometimes for her too"

"Jake..." I sigh "you didn't...you didn't have to tell him that"

——————

It only take us walking into our home for Jake to immediately pick me up.

"Finally" He says as I lean down to kiss him. With his free hand Jake pulls out the jeweled hair pins that held my hair into a an updo and throws them across the room.

Jake stumbled into the home trying to maneuver and not fall but he ends up tumbling anyway slamming me straight to the ground.

"Ow. You asshole!" I shout as I shove his chest and he just laughs.

"Hit me harder"

"So kinky" I giggle. My arms coiling around his neck. Jake leans down pulling me back into a kiss pushing his tongue into my mouth. He pins mine and to gain dominance I pull away biting at his bottom lip.

Jake rips off my top letting his fingers flick across chest.

"So I think I deserve 4 rounds tonight. You up for that?"

"Definitely 2. Only two guys tried to pick a fight with you"

"One called me a dog. I could have easily dragged him" Jake says his eyes darken as he licks his middle finger "4 rounds"

He pushes a finger into me and out of instinct I let out a moan.

"2 and a half" I say trying to control my moans and he just scoffs

"A whole half?! What is half sex?" He pulls his finger out and holds it up to me. He doesn't even need to tell me anything I know he wants me to lick myself off of him. "Piss me off and I'll demand 6 rounds"

"Oh?! And what if I don't make it??" I retorted back working my way to his index finger after his middle.

"I mean...we can work something out. I am a very compromising man" he jokes leaning down to suck on the skin by my neck. His favorite spot. "Can't get 6 out and we just make it a two day process. Either we can sneak time at these dumb rich events or you always skip Tsahik school. I don't care as long as I get my 6"