1

Jake kisses a flower before letting the wind take it away. "Day 609" he says to himself "miss you."

The rain never seem to stop since Neytiri was gone. In the fight for good he loses what's most precious.

A strange take away for saving his people.

"My son" Mo'at says putting a hand on his shoulder.

He clasp his palm over hers knowing she is just trying to soothe his pain but it doesn't bring back the dead.

"You suffered enough." She tells Jake but he doesn't believe her. "Ole'eyktan will need a wife."

"I don't really think..."

"The people they are talkin..."

"Of course they are" Jake scoffs knowing he's not ready "Just give it someone else"

Mo'at exhales before walking away. "As you wish Toruk Makto."

The new few days Jake has found himself revisiting memories that he shared with Neytiri.

"Day 612. The people are looking for an answer but...I don't know how to do this without you. Just let me know you're out there."

The sound of a horn is blown towards Omatikayan Village which makes Jake shift his attention.

Someone's here?

As he find himself back there is a crowd. As Mo'at is seen speaking to someone. A short woman, hair wrapped in a colorful silk. She adorned a this type of bedding that almost resembles gold.

Mo'at looks over to wave Jake over.

"Toruk Makto." The woman speak roughly grabbing his face to bend him downwards. "Handsome for a sky walker"

"Uh thank you" he responded now even more confused only to earn a laughter from Mo'at and this woman.

"Please come. We will have feasts together. Celebrate!" Mo'at says and glaring over at Jake. "And you too Jake."

"Alright I guess.."

There is a huge food hall filled with all the Omatikayan clans. Some familiar but most Jake hasn't even met yet.

People all tugging him this way or that to either tell him how much of a hero he was or how they were sorry for his loss.

Like he needed to be reminded...

"Jake Sully" Mo'at introduced to everyone "Jake this is our sister clan from the low forest. Their Tsahik Yurka my very good friend"

Yurka was the woman from before.

"Please to meet you" he replies lazily just trying to leave the crowd of people.

"Toruk Makto. Please please come" Yurka eggs on. Pulling him over to meet another man. "This will be my new son. Dorin, our and your upcoming Olo'eyktan."

A man with short hair smiles at him. "Really and honor to meet the man who saved Pandora."

Jake just smiles and nods not really knowing how to navigate through this.

"And my beautiful daughter, Levy." Yurka says

And for the first time Jake forgot how to breathe.

Beautiful was an understatement.

Once letting out an exhale he tilts his head politely.

She adorn a golden like necklace that hugged around her breast with a soft silk covering her intimate areas.
She smiles at him and he could almost faint from her smile alone. But that's not what truly captured his gaze.

It was her eyes. One yellow while the other was soft pink. He's never seen anything like that before.

"I will not allow it" Mo'at retorts "We are all family here. Please stay with us. We can make room"

What? Jake thought finally coming back to reality.

"They're staying with us?" Jake asks and only earns a glare from a Mo'at.

"Yes. Is there an issue my son?" She speaks annoyed at him but he just shakes her head. As she laughs in victory. "Please my family. Drink and eat. For our nation will be united by our new Olo'eyktan."

As the night goes on Jake finds time to slip away and up the tree branches. He could be at war but doing these things was draining for him.

He crouches down looking out at sky. "Day 613"

It was quiet and peaceful. His ears perk up at a sound around his proximity.

It sounded like crying.

Curiosity got the better of him as he walks down the trunk tunnels.

He didn't think anything of it. Maybe a lost child. But he never expected...

That.

He turns the corner to see Levy and before he could even blink she jumps off to her death.