Our good girl 🍋

Before you read I'm not responsible for ruining your innocence you saw the lemon you knew what you was getting into. 🫠

——————-

"Who's our good girl?" Tru'it whispered into my ear

As Jake widens his grin, "Can you be a very good girl tonight?"

One caveat I always forget is that drunk Jake is the worst type of Jake and his new found best friend being a sexually-frustrated-demonic-hound-dog didn't help.

Jake has the tendency to just be able to look at me and I become weak to him, golden eyes can stare at me. No need for anything else and I was immediately aroused.

It was obvious Jake could scent arousal from me, I just didn't know it effected Tru'it either.

"God you look so pretty when you wanna kill me" Jake chuckles, making me want to hurt him more. Who only gets hornier the more drunk he was. His hands cupped my face, "do you remember your safe word baby?" as he leans down to kiss me. His tongue swirled around with mine, all while Tru'it's hands slide around my body.

Massaging and caressing my skin as I try not to give into at-least him.

"She is, isn't she" Tru'it whispers into my ear licking down my neck,

"Shut up Tru" I resisted as he hear my faint little moans escape "I'm going to kill you next"

"Feisty" Tru'it throws back "I miss that"

"You don't even know what you miss, You're.....oh god...drunk" I reminded them both, as Tru'it begins to suck on the back of my neck knowing it was a weak spot to me.

All while Jake leans back to kiss me. I didn't even know who to focus on, one hand grabbed Tru while the other held onto Jake.

"No" Tru'it whispers into my ear, as he rips my top off to reveal my hard nipples. "We've been thinking about this for awhile now."

Right as Jake pulls off my lips, Tru'it turns my head and our own lips collided. "Because you've been thinking about this for awhile now" Jake tells me and i immediately scoffed.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I denied feeling completely embarrassed, this is one of the reason connecting our tsaheylus was a horrible idea....

"You lying to me? Baby?" Jake ask in a low tone, one where he knows he will turn me into his little puppet. "Don't ever lie to daddy"

And he kisses me again, as Tru'it went back to leave little hickies around my neck.

"You miss me, princess?" Tru'it asks, pulling away. Unable to respond, I'm caught off guard as Jake lightly bites down on my nipples. I instinctively jerk back, curling my legs in Tru'it's lap. He holds me steady by gripping under the bend of my knees. "Because I missed my little slut too."

"You can admit it, baby," Jake whispers, "I won't be mad," his hand descending to play with my soaking wet pussy.

"Both of...." I moan, resting my head against Tru'it's hard chest. I can hear the sound of his heart pounding as the adrenaline ran through his system.