31 🍋

"Looks like they are still together and better than ever" a woman says walking up to Yurka. "At this point your your colony will be absorbed"

Yurka turns to her friend a bad smile on her face. "For now."

"Oh?"

"The boy thinks he has won but I still have one more trick"

"Do tell Yurka, we love a good scandal"

"One word. Tru'it."

"You. Did. Not." The woman laughs "Didn't want to send Dorin?"

"Please. Dorin was a sad deal. Honestly humiliated that I almost had ties to that thing. I heard he's out marrying another girl already. But Tru...."

"I have heard the rumors." The woman says taking a sip from her glass. "You dare to still walk into your Olo'eyktan's territory?"

"Please, I simply had a conversation with Tru's mother. She heard about Levi'tra well being. What the woman does with that information is none of my business."

"And what did she do Yurka?"

Yurka turns to her friend a bad smile on her face.

"He's coming."

"No."

"And he wants to see her."

"Yurka. You sly minx." Her friend giggles patting her shoulder "What about Jake? You're not worried to anger Toruk Makto?"

"He will be the one who's worried. Tru'it was Levy's first love."

————————

"What do you call a room with no doors" I ask Jake who just got back from another tour.

"What? Levy?" He says walking over to me. The afternoon sun and warm breeze that flows over the hallelujah mountains.

"A mushroom"

"Wow." Jake chuckles. Immediately picking me up with one arm and laying kisses anywhere he could reach

"Stop that tickles!" I giggle. He presses his lips onto mine not caring who sees anymore.

"I missed your little laugh" he sighs pulling away still holding me like I was just a feather in his arms.

"Miss it enough to move your job home?"

"Tempting offer. Give me one year and I can make that happen"

"1 month" I joke just to see how far I can push it

"Miss me that much?"

"Maybe"

"Just say yes baby."

"If I say yes than you win" I retort dropping my head on his "and I hate losing"

"You really like losing that other night."

"Flirting with me in public like this? So bad"

"I really don't care" he says a bad smirk on his face. "I just spent a grueling long week without you. I think i deserve a date night."

"Wow! One night. I'm surprised you aren't asking to tie me to the bed for a month."

"You want me to? I can make that happen"

I leaned down to pull him into a deeper kiss, pushing my tongue into his mouth. His arm tightens around me as I slowly pull away to look into his eyes.

"Home. Now."

Jake could've broken the the front entrance trying to open it fast enough.

"See this is why you're going to dislocate your shoulder" I tease and he just laughs taking off his clothes.