5.5

"Long time no see Skxawang" Tsu'tey calls hitting Jake's shoulder as he flys in with his Ikran.

"You miss me already?" He replies sarcastically as they both hug and laugh "How was the snow peaks?"

"Frigid." Tsu'tey

"Yeah no shit"

They talk back and forth, ragging on one another like distant brothers.

"Thought you were going to be back next month?" Jake says

"Your mother in law. She calls me home." Tsu'tey says throwing a fruit towards Jake "Try this. They say it's the closest to what you sky filth call liquor"

The fruit was bright red with pink spikes covering all around it. Jake taps his head to thank Eywa before using his back teeth to open it. It was sour and hot at the same time.

Burning as it went down.

"Man..." Jake says only to earn a laugh from Tsu'tey

"I knew you would like that"

Tsu'tey looks up from where they were sitting only to see Dorin walking around aimlessly.

"Who is he?" Tsu'tey asks

"Our next Olo'eyktan I guess" Jake respond glancing over at Dorin who just trips and looks around to make sure nobody is watching.

Tsu'tey curls his lip into a snarl and just rolls his eyes

"That thing? He can't even walk straight how is going to lead the people"

"I told you to take the title but no....you wanted to go to the fucking snow peaks" Jake jokes only to get shoved by Tsu'tey

"I rejected because Toruk Makto was suppose to be Olo'eyktan."

"That was before Neytiri" Jake corrects only to earn a deep sigh from Tsu'tey.

Dorin grabs something off of a plant and tries to open it but fails.

"He is more of skxawng than you. I can't believe it" Tsu'tey mumbles watching as Dorin still struggles and wines "Are you sure he is not a dream walker"

And Jake just shakes his head. He walks over to Dorin. Who is now scowling at Jake like a scared puppy.

He pulls off the same fruit from the tree as Dorin and uses his front teeth to tear into the flesh of fruit.

"That's how you open it" Jake says handing the food to Dorin who refuses to take it.

"Why would I want fruit that you touched" Dorin says in the most elitist tone. Jake just scoffs to himself thinking that Levy wouldn't mind but ultimately decides to not to destroy this man's ego.

"Touchy this morning aren't we?" Jake says popping the fruit into his mouth like candy. "What's wrong Dorin? You still mad at me?"

"Didn't I tell your mother that I don't want your presence near me" Dorin intimidates.

"I got you really riled up didn't I?" Jake snickers

"I don't find your humor amusing"

Levy does. Jake thinks to himself

"That sucks I'm quite funny if you get to know me"

Just ask Levy.

"Trust me Sully." Dorin says crossing his arms. "If it wasn't for Mo'at I wouldn't be this generous. I would not associate with your kind."

"Ok?" Jake replies looking at Dorin's annoying face "Did you practice saying that in the mirror?"

Dorin doesn't respond other than to huff and stomp off.