10

Jake has been persistent.

And he has only two moods.

His loving side.

"It's my favorite." I say drawing a very bad photo of a flower "When I was younger my dad use to grow them"

Jake took one ugly scribble that looked more like a patch of dirt and went out to plant a field of them right on the outskirts of town.

"You like them? Well I heard they ward off bad energy so I was thinking the rest of Omatikaya wouldn't mind either"

"Jake...I..." I started as my mouth just drops. I only had to tell him once to know it was my favorite flower.

He's definitely pushing for me to say yes.

Immediately I pull myself back together "You're only wasting your time" I say to Jake as he leans over the metal railing.

"Waste my time then" he flirts feeling his tail wrap around my waist. Jake tilts his head. He doesn't even have to say anything to me, I already know he's asking for a kiss.

But the other side...

"Jake!" I moan

One of his arms folded over my shoulders, while that hand clutched around my neck. Forcing me to stand on my tippy toes. I have to clutch onto his thigh just to keep myself from falling over as he continues to thrust into me.

Throwing my head back to lay on his chest as he just caresses my neck.

"You gotta be more quiet or you're gonna wake everybody up"

With his free hand he goes down to play with my center as he continues to push himself into me.

"I would..if you weren't..." I say but not being able to get anything out

"What baby? If I'm not what?" He taunts "fucking you? You want me to stop?" Jake pauses his thrust only to continue to play with my clit enough to almost reach an orgasm just to stop. "Still want me to stop?" He asks again

"No" I huffed out

"Beg" Jake commands.

"You're crazy if you th...ink" I retort only to have him dip a finger back into me. I let out a soft moan as I feel him spank me.

"Always this attitude" He mumbles into my ear. His hot breath that trickled down onto my neck is already driving me insane. We always fight for dominance. "Be a good little slut for me. Beg"

Even slapping Jake will turn him more on.

"Please." I say as I feel him push back into me. "Daddy."

A smirk came to his face. He hated being called that because just the way it rolled off my tongue will bring him to his knees and there nothing worse Jake hates than losing to me.

"No. Not This time sweetheart." He says sternly as his thrust pick up. I feel him grab onto my hair twirl them into his palm. "Not gonna work"

His thrust begin to get increasingly more aggressive and Jake has to muffle my moans. As to not disturb my mother who was in her bedroom a few doors down.

"Say yes to me"

"No."

"Yes"

"Try harder" I barely moan out

He releases his hold on my hair and picks me up to sit me on the balcony pushing both my legs up to my chest. Jake grabs both my hips pushing himself back in and I just roll my head back. In this exact position is where he can squeeze the deepest into me. I can't even concentrate anymore.