19 🍋

"I want two things" Jake says holding up two fingers and leaning on the rock by the hot springs "Either marry me or give me my first child"

"You want that....by...tomorrow. How?" I retorted turning around to look over at him on the shore. He has his arms folded behind his head.

"Marry tomorrow. Start making kids tonight" Jake shrugs.

"Kids? You said your first kid only" I corrected him and he just chuckles

"Teyha said we would have six so we should start pretty soon"

"Can you actually be serious and give me a real thing you want" I sent back to him swimming over and folding my arms over the shoreline.

"You." Jake answers quickly. He leans forward to run a hand over my cheek.

"Jake be serious"

"Ok. ok. You naked. Tied up"

"JAKE"

He just laughs at my embarrassment and taps his thigh. "Uhhhhhh...Make me a bracelet"

"You want just a bracelet for our anniversary?"

"Yeah."

"With what?"

"I don't know whatever" He shrugs not really caring as if it was insignificant.

"If you don't want that, then just tell me"

"I don't want anything really." Jake says "Well other than the marriage..." he trails off

"You really want me to say yes?" I cut him off

"Yes"

"Ok yes I'll marry you"

"That...sounds a bit too easy." Jake responds putting his feet into the water with me in between.

"Oh ok. So I will just take it back then?" Laying my head on his knee.

"No but you could have made our life much easier if you said YES the first time" Jake taunts

"I had to keep you on your toes" I responded holding my finger up to him which only makes Jake roll his eyes

"That's very vrrtep of you"

"Call me that one more time and I will stab you"

"Tura already did that already, So what's one more from the woman I love"

"And you say I'm the toxic one" I sigh

"You are and I wouldn't want it any other way" he says ripping me out of the water to place me on his lap.

Jake leans down to kiss me, tilting his head to the side to deepen it.

"Wait? Are you not going to ask me what I want for tomorrow?" I ask pulling away from him.

"No?" He laughs "You get what I give you. That's it."

"What if I don't like it?"

"You'll love it"

"How do you know?"

"Are you asking me? As your mate? As the man who put up with your shit for a year, how I know if you will like something?" He teases "I don't know. You could hate it but I had to bribe Tsu'tey to help me so if you don't like it take it up with him."