29

"Ok. Go!" Jake shouts plopping down on the bench. He had both his arms over the edge.

I walked into our bedroom. Using our blankets as a dress and dramatically threw it over my shoulder.

I strut over flipping my hair and taking a seat next to him

"So dramatic" Jake sighs rolling his eyes

"Ugh" I said to him pretending to not notice that he had been sitting there "You again"

Jake just shrugs and laughs "I mean...where did you think you were going to sit?"

He leans back in his seat, both his legs slouched wide so that his elbows have a place to anchor. His eyes connect with mine.

"You..." I said in a threatening tone and I ended up laughing "wait let me try again" 

I turn my face back to face him holding a finger up and wagging it back and forth.

"You..."

"Baby" he stutters trying to hold in a laugh

"Jake!" I protested as he tries to break character

"Ok ok! I'm serious now." He snickers "ok go."

As I attempt to redo my act again. I let out a sigh and turn to face him. Our eyes connect and Jake falls forward just cackling.

"You are so annoying!" I say laughing and laying my head on his lap.

"I really can't breathe" Jake says clutching his stomach from laughing too hard it started to hurt.

When Omatikaya was summoned to Metkayina it would be all the world leaders. Mo'at is the true Tsahik for Omatikaya, so she would be attending. However when the fall of Hometree happened Jake moved all of his people north to the mountains creating two separate colonies.

And my colony, the low forest....is at the moment controlled by my mother who is our Tsahik. So because of her title she would be attending also.

"Ok one more time!" I say getting up to walk back to my starting point. Because my mom would be there I wanted to act to act out how dramatic she would be.

"And go" Jake says re-adjusting himself back on the bench as I walked over to him. His eyes just fully in love with everything.

"Ugh." I say stopping in front of him "You again"

I dramatically flip my hair only to have Jake reach out for my arm so I would fall into his lap.

"I was thinking the same" Jake flirts dropping kisses all over my face

And I just giggle wrapping my arms around his neck.

We joke about it now but I wouldn't lie if Jake and I weren't nervous about showing our faces. To think that if our paths never crossed the first time. Then none of this would have ever happened.

Sometimes I wonder how our life would be before...

If I kept all those memories. If him and I would be different.

"What if I never regain my memories? Never be the old Levy?" I asked connecting our gaze.

One arm propping his head up to look at me.

"Ok?" He chuckles

"It wouldn't bother you?"

He just shakes his head.

"When I vowed to love you, I vowed to love every version of you" Jake says kissing the inside of my elbow.

"What if I was just super annoying"