Problem Child

Ever since their secret kiss a few nights before the pair had avoided each other

Ever since their secret kiss a few nights before the pair had avoided each other. The only time they were even seen together was when Ben was there too. They were back on the road now, heading back to Kings Landing but the next stop was going to be Harrenhal, and Eowyn was already nervous, there was rumours that the corpses of the dragons had remained, and she wasn't quite ready to see that. But at this point it was unavoidable. They had stopped in Riverrun for a few days to hide out from a bad storm, they would leave again once it was calm enough. Then once they got through Harrenhal the next stop would be Kings Landing and she could finally see her children again.

Their host was less welcoming than everyone in the north, but the food and wine flowed, nonetheless. Ben always stayed alert and sober, Eowyn never had more than two glasses, but Cregan seemed to be immune to the wine, he was drinking glass after glass. When their Lord and Lady host made excuses to leave for rest, the room started to empty. Servants rushing around to clear away the dirty dishes and clean the room while ensuring the ones who remained had everything they could ask for.

"Excuse me, Princess. I cannot seem to keep my eyes open anymore." Ben bowed playfully to Eowyn before he shook Cregan's hand and left them alone – for the first time since that night. Cregan's eyes settled on the silver haired woman instantly.

"You've been avoiding me." He spoke rather quickly as he finished off the goblet of wine in his hand before moving from his table to sit across from her, there seemed to be no escape this time.

"What do you want from me? I cannot give you anything but pain, Lord Stark." Her eyes narrowed at him; she would never be complete again. Her love would forever be tainted if she ever could actually love again. Her heart would ache for Aemond. Always.

"What if it's pain that I want?" He leaned closer to her now, to whisper away from the servants' prying ears as they continued to clean the room. Eowyn's eyes flickered from holding his gaze, to his lips back to holding his gaze.

"I could pay coin and get you a whore." She spoke with a smile, but he chuckled and moved to stand, he reached for her hand and at first, she fought his grasp, but he was strong, so she let him lead her out of the room. They stood outside, the rain already beginning to soak them. It was freezing.

"To answer your question from that night, I would take your body first." His hands now went to roughly grab at her hips, pulling her form tightly against his chest and the sudden movement brought a gasp from her lips. His head lowered, leaning in close to whisper to her over the harsh sound of the rain. "I'd save your pretty mouth." His lips finally connected with hers again and she was powerless, her arms had wrapped around his neck – holding herself against him as they battled for control again. She soon felt his hands moving to settle beneath her ass, lifting her up from the ground as he carried her. The kiss didn't break but the rain had stopped. She broke the kiss to look around at hew new surroundings, these must have been his chambers because she didn't recognize them, but she spotted his fur cloak over the chair in the room.