The Wild Road

They had been on the road for a week already, various houses offering them shelter and food to aid them in their journey but of course no one knew the truth. The lie was that Queen Rhaneyra had told Eowyn and Aemond to accompany Cregan back to the north to make sure no harm should befall him on his journey. And well, everyone seemed to fall for it. So far anyway. They were now under Lord Lothar Brackens roof and Eowyn was always on edge. This family declared themselves for Aegon and now that Rhaneyra was Queen, were they happy about it? Would they seek revenge so openly? It was safe to say she didn't sleep well that night, she hated how easily sleep came to her companions. When morning finally broke, she was gently rocked awake by her husband. Somehow, she had managed to fall asleep, but her hand gripped the pummel of her dagger beneath the pillow in their rooms. She groaned, burying her face into the goose feathers. "Five more minutes."

"Eowyn. Come. We have a long road ahead of us." She groaned more, giving her husband a glare as he climbed out of bed and changed into his clothes for the day, he could feel her eyes on his slender frame. "We do not have time." He turned to see her, already on her hands and knees on the bed and playfully frowning at her husband. He just laughed at her, his finger resting beneath her chin to tilt her head so he could place a soft kiss against her lips. "I would like nothing more than to let this whole castle hear your screams. But we need to leave. I don't like this family."

She laughed softly; he obviously shared the similar doubts that she did. She climbed from the bed, holding her hands up to feign her innocence. "You're right. We need to leave. Now, where did I put those clothes." She had removed her night gown, pretending to be looking for her clothes as he soon growled and gripped her hips, she had won this one.

"You're going to be my downfall." Her eyebrows raised with a smirk as he placed her on the table by the open window, she was quick to spread her legs and he was about to step between them, but she shook her head. Her hands moving to tangle in his silver locks as she pushed him down to his knees before her.

"It's only fair. You said I would be your downfall. Yet, I didn't see you on your knees." He glanced at her beautiful face once more before his hands gripped at her ass, pulling her towards the edge of the table and pinning her there while he kissed along her left inner thigh. He didn't even remember the last time he tasted her, but he was already salivating at the thought. His tongue trailed along her pink luscious lips, already drawing soft moans from her lips as her nails clawed at his scalp. His hair tangled between her fingers as her head tilted back. His tongue licking across her several times to tease her before his tongue found her sensitive bud, flicking and twisting his tongue against her and gripping her body tighter as she started to writhe against him. His left arm wrapped around her lower waist, pinning her against his face as his right hand now moved to help her achieve her climax. His fingers entering her one at a time until three were inside of her, pumping his fingers in and out of her as his tongue toyed with her clit. Her body filled with dragon fire, shivers of pleasure passing through every single nerve as she bit on her bottom lip to stop herself from screaming. Her husband could make her break with just his mouth, and he knew it, but the second he added his fingers into the mix she was struggling to hold off the climax any longer. Her body trembling against his face as her climax hit, her body shaking and a muffled scream echoing around the room. His fingers pulled out of her gently, licking her juices from them before his tongue scooped up more of her juices. He moved back to his feet, his left-hand slapping at her sensitive clit as a warning to her.

"Now, can my wife find her clothes after all?" He smirked, giving her a quick kiss before he went to clean up his face in the bathroom. She hopped down from the table, laughing under her breath at how weak her legs were as she found her clothes. They would be riding most of the day so she wore a heavy dress which would keep her warm and pinned her hair back. Finally, when she was finished, and she strapped her weapons back to her side she smiled innocently as he rolled his one eye at her. "You can explain to Cregan why we are late." He smirked, opening the door for her and when they left together, Cregan was already waiting in the hall eating some meats and fruits for his breakfast.