Meeting again pt.2

Bucky was still unconscious and tied up to a chair so when he wakes up he wouldn't hurt anyone.The avengers were around him but at a distance unlike Steve who was right next to him. Steve looked at his childhood friend still shocked that his friend and past lover was still alive just in a different way.
Steve was holding a small metal lunchbox full of little memories and pictures of the two back in the 30's hoping for when Bucky woke up he could show him the pictures so Bucky could remember who he was.

"You can't just show him pictures and he'll just remember you. What if he's too far gone huh. What then." Toby said in a rude tone
"He'll remember me. I know he will." Steve said still looking at Bucky. "Well I wish you luck" Natasha said as her and the other avengers left.

Soon after they left Bucky woke and was on a little state of panic he tried to break free but Tony's invention that kept him tied to the chair was too strong.

"Bucky it's ok you're safe there's no need to do this.." Steve said softly trying to calm him down.

"LET ME GO!" The brunette yelled moving more he was starting to hyperventilate as he was getting more stressed out.

"Bucky please.." Steve said softly as his left hand went on the brunette's cheek causing Bucky to stop.

Bucky stood still scared but he started to breathe normally again he looked up at Steve meeting his blue eyes and blond hair.

"Who are you. Why do you look so familiar. Do I know you?" The brunette questioned quickly not breaking eye contact with Steve.

"Yes you do know me" Steve said taking his hand off his cheek and opening the lunchbox and help up a small  Polaroid picture of the two when they were kids.

"I'm Steve Rogers and you're James Barnes we've been friends since childhood and we were even more then friends at one point.."
The blonde said softly hoping Bucky would start to remember.

"S-Steve rogers" Bucky repeated he looked down and started muttering his name over and over again

"Bucky?" Steve said confused as to why the brunette kept repeating his name.

Bucky shot his head up at Steve again his aura was different he was no longer cold and angry he was Bucky again. The brunettes eyes started to water and tears started to run down his cheeks.

"Stevie.." Bucky whimpered "I-I thought I was gone...I thought you were gone.. y-you're back..I'm back.."

Steve's eyes started to water and he knelled down and hugged Bucky tightly started to cry as well.

"I-I thought I lost you...I never thought I was going to see you again.." Steve cried out

The brunette and blonde cried together as they met each other again after seventy years.