High school romance pt.2

Everything was fine when Steve was around all his issues went away and all he could think about was him day and night. Even when Bucky was home alone all he thought about was Steve and what he was doing just thinking of Steve made him happy he was the only good thing in his life. His father is a brutal alcoholic, and his mother and sister are dead. He was miserable at home but once steve crossed his mind he didn't have a miserable life anymore.

The next day they had gym and so they had to change into their gym uniform. Bucky always changes in the stall away from all the other boys. After his accident he didn't like anyone looking at his skin, that's why he's always wearing long sleeve shirts and long pants even drying the summer. But to his luck his undershirt got stuck in the prosthetic leaving his chest uncovers and everybody was starting to leave the changing room. He tried pulling and pulling but it just wouldn't budge.

"You okay Bucky?" Steve asked concerned why his friend was taking so long

"Y-yeah I'm fine" he answered still trying to tuck his under shirt down

"You need help with your arm?" Steve asked gently

"No!" Bucky bursted out by accident

"N-no I don't need help.." he then mumbled feeling bad for yelling at his only friend

"Whatever your hiding it's okay I'll never judge you Bucky" Steve replied gently steeping in the front of the stall door

"P-promise you wouldn't judge" Bucky asked

"I swear on my life Bucky"

And with those words Bucky took a deep breath and opened the door being open and vulnerable to his friend his crush for the first time. Steve smiled and steeped in closing the door behind him. His eyes wandered down to his "friends" chest and saw the scars they looked like tiger stripes from the top to bottom of Buckys chest where his prosthetic stomach was at he had some other cut scars on the rest of his stomach but his left was the most damaged.

Steve then looked up at Bucky's eyes and they looked at each other for what felt like an eternity "there beautiful" he simply said and then help Bucky with his shirt and helped him pull it down. Bucky didn't say anything he was just blushing and looking at Steve. They were quite close since they were at a stall.

Steve was about to turn away to leave but Bucky pulled him back and they were looking at each other. They both didn't know what was happening until it was already happening Bucky had his lips on Steve's.