I'll stay by your side

It was the middle of the night in the Avengers Tower and the whole team were asleep. Everyone was sleeping peacefully in there beds except for Steve. He kept tossing and turning in the soft mattress he shared with Bucky. Beads of sweat falling down his forehead, back and chest. He's blond hair getting messy from the constant turning and tossing. He's eyes shot up and he immediately sat up in the bed. The pale moonlight was leaking into the room through there curtains coating everything with a light hue.  Steve was huffing and puffing for air as if his lungs were no longer working. He looked over to his husband only to see him awake looking at him.

The Brunettes messy brown hair was covering a little bit of his head and his ocean eyes were looking into Steve's with question but also empathy.  The Brunette sat up next to his lover and slowly wrapped his arms around his shoulder.

"What was the nightmare about..?" Bucky questioned softly in a whisper tone.

"It was when you blipped..I-I didn't have you for 5 years.." Steve choked out the scene of Bucky disappearing in-front of him replaying in his head. "I missed you so much..I didn't know what to do.." he softly whispered again leaning into Bucky's unbrace more. 

"Im sorry you had to see me disappear..but I promise you I'm never leaving you again." He went on with a gentle but firm tone.
"I promise I'll stay by you're side." Bucky stated.  "Till the end of line" Bucky teased and laid them both down on there's backs again.

Steve could only smile at Bucky's response he nuzzled into Bucky's side and Bucky simply nuzzled back.

"Te quiero mucho get some rest" Bucky spoke as he placed a kiss on Steve's cheek and laid his head on Steve's shoulder. They both fell asleep peacefully after that. Knowing that they were in each others unbrace. They weren't going anywhere.