You liar pt.1

Request from 92108hello

Torture. Beatings. That's all Bucky dreams about most of the time. This night was no different. He woke up with blood shot eyes and beads of sweat down his head and back. He was even huffing for air. He remembered whenever he had a nightmare he had to wake Steve up to tell him what the nightmare was about.

He turned over to his lover and shook his arm gently trying not to startle him.

"Stevie..?...Stevie wake up please..." Bucky quietly begged.

It took Steve a few moments to fully wake up but he did. He rubbed his eyes and sat up next to his husband.

"You had another nightmare?" He questioned already knowing the answer. Bucky slowly nodded and laid his head on Steve's chest and also intertwining there fingers together.

"What was it about this time?" Steve questioned.

"It was when they first put the serum in me..it burned from the inside out...I felt like my body was on fire...and then they..." he sounded like he was about to cry again and so Steve stroked his arm in order to comfort him. Bucky calmed down and so he continued on.

"Then they started electrocuting my head..trying to get me to forget..it didn't work, then they threw me in a room and left me in the dark..."

"I'm sorry you had to go through that buck..I'm sorry you felt like your were burning when they put the serum in you.." he continued to comfort his lover until he heard soft snoring coming from Bucky. He looked over at Bucky making sure he was asleep. He put buck back on his side of the bed and then took out a red notebook from his nightstand and wrote it down.

Serum felt like he was burning inside and out.

He closed the notebook,put it away in the drawer of the nightstand and went to bed.

IN THE MORNING

Bucky woke up from his sleep without Steve by his side. But that was normal Steve usually woke up early and went on a run with Sam.

He took a bath and got dressed only wearing some baggy jeans and a long sleeve shirt. He never worn short sleeves because of the scars and his metal arm.

He went to the main floor where everyone else was eating breakfast. He made himself a cup of coffee and sat in the corner of the room on the floor. He was spacing out ignoring everyone then Thor went up to him.

"Hello man with the metal arm" Thor said joyfully since he forgot his name.

"Hi Thor it's Bucky by the way" he chuckled since Thor frequently forgot his name.

"AH RIGHT BUCKY" he boomed happy that he found out his name again.

"Why are you sitting by yourself?" The God of Thunder questioned.

"It's to loud..besides no one wants to talk to me." He stated.

After Thor heard those words he sat down next to Bucky.

"I wanna talk with you" he smiled

Bucky smiled back, he finally made a new friend.

Bucky and Thor were talking about how cool New York is since one has been frozen and the other lives on a different planet. When Steve stepped in the room finally back from his run with Sam Bucky ran over an jumped into his arms.

"I missed youuu" Bucky whined as he nuzzled his head in Steve's neck.

"I wasn't even gone for 5 hours love. He said holding up Bucky so he wouldn't fall down.

"I know but I always miss you when you're not here.. Bucky kissed Steve's cheek lovingly getting dramatic "aweessss" from some of the avengers.

Steve walked Bucky and himself into there room and he closed the door. He looked like he had something on his mind.

"What's wrong my love? Is something on your mind?" Bucky questioned.

"Yeah but it's nothing..." he mumbled but it didn't sound like "nothing".

"Still I wanna here it,it looks important to you."

"Fine..(sigh) I was thinking...maybe you should go to an asylum...you know so you can get better mentally.." he revealed.

"A-an Asylum..." Bucky repeated with a shaky voice. Did Steve thing he was insane..was he insane..?

"I know it sounds harsh but it's a good place.. many people get better after going to this new Asylum upstate." Steve stated

Bucky thought about it. How he could get better mentally, how he wouldn't think he's a threat to the team anymore. How he could get space from a lot of people.

"Sure..why not I'll give it a try." Bucky mumbled

Steve's lips curled into a smile and hugged Bucky. He put a sweater on and held Buckys hand starting to walk out the Avengers base.

"W-wait we're going now..? But shouldn't I bring clothes.." Bucky asked with a shaky voice.

"Yes we're going now. And you don't need to bring clothes they provide that for you." He stated as he opened the car door for Bucky.

He sat in the car afraid to not comply and put his seat belt on. Steve got in the car and stared driving there.