Never Safe

"They're gone now it's okay. Your safe" Steve whispered gently to Bucky as he holds him in his arms.  Bucky tries to respond but he can't. He can't talk. Why is his vision getting blurry? Why is there machines and metal noises in the background ground? Then he opened his eyes.  And then he remembered.

He was still trapped in Hydra. Armin was experimenting on his arm again. Bucky was restrained but he moved his head to see what they were doing to him now. Armin simply looked up at him.

"I see you're awake from your little dream. Dreaming of your captain America friend again." Armin asked still working on his arm.

"Yes sir" Bucky stated his voice raspy from all the screaming he has done the pass day.

"He will never find you. Your trapped here forever until you die, stop imagining a false ending" Armin stated as he pulled one of the wires in his arm causing Bucky to flinch.

"You still feel everything?" Armin asked still concentrated on his experiment. Bucky nodded. With that Armin pulled multiple of his wires aggressively even pulling one of them out. Bucky screamed in pain felling as is his veins were being pulled out of him. Suddenly Armin stopped and looked at his Winter Soldier "you are nothing but an experiment to me. I don't care for your pain. Stop whining." After what felt like an eternity Armin finished his experiment and told Rumlow to put him back in his cell.

Runlow picked up Bucky and walked into his cell and dropped Bucky on the floor and closed the cell door. Bucky crawled into a corner and curled into a ball not bothering to cry at all he gave up on waiting for his friend to come and save him. He had accepted the fact that he was going to forget everything. He knew they were going to make him into a puppet and he couldn't do anything about it.