You liar pt.2

Here you go 92108hello and the_depressed_bitch

It was taking a long time so on the way Bucky fell asleep. His hoodie covering his chestnut hair and his eyes.

"Mhm I'm on my way now with him."

"No he doesn't have anything with him"

"Hail Hydra." Steve then hung up and put his phone away.

Even though Bucky was asleep he heard those words. He's eyes shot up and he took his hood down and looked at Steve.

"W-what did you say." Buckys voice trembling in fear.

"Hm I didn't say anything Buck." He stated not breaking eye contact from the road a head of them.

"N-no you said it- you said hail hydra" he's voice cracked a little due to the fear in his veins.

"Honey I would never say that. You probably had a nightmare go back to sleep."

It took Bucky a few seconds to comply he looked out the window seeing nothing but trees and expensive houses. He nodded and wiped his face since he was starting a sweat a little and went back to taking a nap.

AT THE ASLYUM

Steve got out the car and opened Buckys door and grabbed him by his right arm and basically pulled him right out. Since Bucky was asleep he was startled by Steve's force. Something he wasn't used to.

"O-oh we're here already.." he trembled looking up at the tall building. It looked abandoned there was no label on the front.

"Hun this doesn't look like a asylum-"

Black. That's all Bucky saw after he said those words he didn't know what happened, but something was going on.

After a while Bucky was waking up. When he woke up he on sitting on a metal chair his arms and legs attached to the arms and legs of the chair due to metal restrains. He's head was throbbing with pain the right side of his head bleeding from an unknown blow. He's vision was blurry but he pictured Steve figure talking to another person.

"You did good captain. Say your last words now and then leave. We never speak of this." The mysterious figure spoke to Steve

He's vision finally went normal again to see Alexander pierce.

He's blood went cold and he completely froze. Seeing the man that controlled him for years having a casual conversation with Steve made him panic. There was a wire in Buckys right arm and a machine started beeping. He looked over at the sound to see that they were keeping track of his health so they saw his heart rate since he was starting to panic.

Steve went over and kneeled down Bucky so they made eye contact.

"S-Steve what's going on. Why is he here..what's happening..GET ME OUT OF HERE!" Unwanted tears started to stream down Buckys face cheeks. All Steve did was wipe them away.

"This is for a good cause James. The only reason I'm giving you to him is so there isn't a war." He started coldly not sounding sympathetic at all.

"W-what but you said-"

"I'll protect you no matter what. Yes I know I said that but i didn't really mean it. I can't risk more people dying because you couldn't reach for my hand on the train."

"B-but they'll make me kill people! They'll make me kill innocent people!" Bucky yelled more tears streaming down his face.

"They're not gonna make you kill. You're just there new guinea pig that's all." He messed up Buckys hair with his hand and got up
"You'll be fine James, you dealt with them for 70 years why not add some more years to it."

"You-you said you will protect me! You told you'll never let me be tortured again!" He screamed full of agony.

"Yeah I know. But things change." With that he started to walk out the room.

"You're a liar Steve! You liar!" He screamed louder than ever.

He continued to cry Bucky believe that Steve had left him. Again.

Alexander were up to him and out his hands on Buckys cheeks making him look up at him.

"Don't worry James, we got better at our work. You'll get to feel everything.

BACK AT THE AVENGERS BASE

Steve came back and everyone looked at him.

"Where's bucky?" Sam questioned

"H-he's in a Asylum...he turned into the winter solider again and when he went back to normal he told me to put him in one...I don't know when he's coming back.."