Murderous monster

(This story isn't connected to Bucky tells about his past)

"I DONT WANT HIM IN THE TOWER" Tony yelled upset at the fact that Steve would suggest for Bucky to live with them.

"Tony please" Steve begged trying to still convince Tony

"NO ARE YOU INSANE?!" "HES A KILLER A MURDERER, HES THE TYPE OF PEOPLE WE PUT IN JAIL!!" Tony was pissed and angry that Steve kept on asking him if it's okay for Bucky to move in the tower with the rest of the Avengers.

Bucky was hearing everything since the Avengers were in the kitchen and Bucky was in the living room sitting on floor. They were having a meeting that Steve brought up saying how he wanted Bucky to live in the compound with them. Everyone didn't care except for Tony obviously.

"Listen I know he's your "childhood friend" or whatever but he's a killer now! He's not stable!" Tony yelled to Steve and everyone was listening especially Natasha.

"He needs help Tony.. we can give him that help." Steve was begging at this point he's been trying so hard for Tony to let Bucky stay in the compound.

"What he needs is a prison! What if he has a episode? What if he snaps back into the murderous monster he is!"

Murderous monster

Those words kept playing in Buckys head along with other words Tony would say to describe him.

Murderous monster

Killer

Murderer

Winter Soldier

Freak

Insane

Maniac

It kept playing on a loop in Buckys head and he couldn't take it. Tears started to flow down his face and he didn't even realize. Everything was a blur and he just got up and passed the Avengers in the kitchen and left the tower.

"Look at what you've done Tony. Are you happy now that he's gone." Steve snapped as he left the tower in search for Bucky.

Bucky didn't even know where he was going he just wanted to get as far away as he could from Tony and the words he would call him. It started to rain but Bucky didn't care he went to Central Park and sat behind a tree. It was night time so no one was there he completely broke down he started scratching his chest and neck,pulling his hair, and even scratching his left Shoulder he had scars from trying to scratch it off in the past he's scratches started to bleed but he didn't care he continued scratching.

"Bucky.. please stop scratching..."

Bucky looked up to see Steve drenched from the ran and panting a little from running everywhere trying to find him. Steve sat down next to him and gently held Buckys arms so he could stop.

"He's right Steve...I am a murderous monster..."

"He's wrong Bucky..he's so wrong..you're a great person he doesn't know the Bucky I know..he's knows the Winter Soldier I know James Buchanan Barnes. I know that you geek out over animals especially now since you know more about them thanks to technology, I know you love drinking hot chocolate even if it's Summer, I know you love reading especially the hobbit. He said gently I know you used to play baseball when you were younger. Remember when you tried to get me to play and I got hit in the face with the ball. He chuckled a little throwing himself under the bus for saying something embarrassing.

Bucky chuckles he's tears stopping. "Yeah I remember that a-and I remembered when you fell off a tree trying to save a cat. He chuckles again. "Y-you remember that" Steve chuckles out of embarrassment.
"Yeah I remembered it in a dream I had a few days ago. Steve was happy he starting to remember things again. Steve hugged Bucky lightly and Bucky nuzzled into the hug more.

"Let's get home before Natasha kills him" Steve says

"Yeah let's go home" Bucky whispers in a happy tone.

(I will be making a part 2 for this)