Listen to me pt.3

the_depressed_bitch 92108hello

It felt like it took forever for Pierce to fall down getting shot right in his heart as soon as he fell to the ground Steve noticed Natasha was the one that had shot him.

"N-Natasha" Steve spilled out shocked to see her and Bruce behind her.

"We followed you obviously. Let's hurry up and get him to the base so Bruce can fix him."

They went in the Quinjet and when they got to the Avengers tower Bruce was performing surgery on Bucky. Steve was worried pacing back and forth in the waiting room thinking that it was all his fault. He's the reason why Bucky is like this. He's the reason Bucky is suffering all the time. He's the reason for Bucky suffering. That was all pacing in his head until he heard Bruce come out of the surgery room 4 hours later.

"He's recovering now from the Anesthesia. But he's deaf fully some part of his ear we're clawed out by his hands and a knife he had on him, I'm having Tony build him some hearing aids now but he said it'll take a while to make.

"Thank you Bruce" Steve thankful that someone was able to fix his mistake at least a little and hugging him as another part of his gratitude.

Steve sat next to his sleeping husband looking at his torn and scarred ears. His eyes were a little puffy too as if he had been crying for a while. Steve noticed a clipboard on the table and he knew it wasn't right to snoop about people's medical stuff but this was his husband he had to know.

James Buchanan Barnes
Sex:Male
DOB: 3/10/1917

HISTORY OF PRESENT ILLNESS:
ears ripped off forcefully

PHYSICAL EXAM:
permanently deaf without hearing aids

PAST MEDICAL HISTORY:
ripped off arm
many brain traumas
experimental tests
mental/physical/emotional abuse

ALLERGIES/MEDICAL HISTORY:
Anti - depressants (depression)
alprazolam (Xanax) (anxiety)
Ritalin (also known as methylphenidate) (brain injuries)
Prozac (fluoxetine) (PTSD)

FAMILY HISTORY: whole family deceased only husband is alive

SOCIAL HISTORY: mentally/emotionally unstable but making slow progress

Notes: patient needs hearing aids in order to hear will need medication for ears after surgery so there won't be an infection needs more therapy needs to be laid off working for a while.

This had completely broke Steve. He had no idea Bucky had these issues sure he had thought he had them but he didn't know he was officially diagnosed and was taking medication for it. He didn't know Bucky was unstable he didn't know about any problems Bucky was having he was clueless of the suffering Bucky was going through every single day.

Bucky flesh hand twitched a little and Steve immediately put the board down and held his hand.

"I'm here Bucky." Steve rubbed circled on Buckys hand with his thumb. Buckys eyes opened more and he looked over to him and smiled softly. He had bandages around his ears so Steve didn't know what the scars and stitches looked like. And to be honestly he was glad since bloody stitches make him nauseous.

"I'm sorry" Bucky whispered softly hoping he was speaking loud enough for Steve to hear him. "He was saying those words again..I..I didn't want to turn into that monster again..I-it was the only way out.." Bucky began to cry not only from the pain he had all around his head but the fact he failed the mission as well.he felt like a complete failure. Steve knew he couldn't say anything since Bucky wouldn't hear him but he held him close into a hug reoccurring him that he was okay.