Photography

It's was 3AM as a nice autumn  breeze flowed through the air some leafs flew with it. The stars were the most beautiful part though. Bucky had woken up from a nightmare and since he didn't want to wake Steve up he just went to the balcony of the Avengers tower and sat down watching the stars and wind. He took out the Camera Tony had gave him as a gift for Christmas and took a picture.

He sat down on the floor with some black sweatpants and a red hoodie. The sweat on his head started to go away as the wind cooled him down. He loved looking at the stars, ever since he was a kid he would stay up past his bed time just so he can see the burning stars light up Brooklyn.

He didn't realize that the morning was starting to come around but he stood to watch the sunrise. At the perfect moment he saw the sunrise so he took out his camera again and took a picture.

-LATER WHEN EVERYONE IS AWAKE-

"Hey Buck where were you?I woke up and you weren't here." Steve asked as him and Sam came into the kitchen after there daily run.

"I was watching the sky on the balcony I even took pictures" he whispered to him too embarrassed for the rest of the team to hear.

"Ohh cool can I see a picture of them?" He asked since he knew Bucky was interested in Photography.

Bucky nodded lightly "but later" he said and drank his coffee.

-A LITTLE WHILE LATER-

Bucky was sitting on the couch in the living room of the Avengers tower and he had his camera. Steve sat next to him and Bucky turned on the camera to show him the pictures.

"Wow Buck those are gorgeous " he said in a amazed tone. Bucky blushed a little "thank you" he whispered.

"Whatcha guys talking about?" Sam asked as he walked in

"Buck took some nice pictures of the sunrise  and moon today" he said not remembering Bucky was nervous about showing it to people.  

"Oh really can I see?" Sam questioned nicely.

Buck was nervous but he showed the pictures anyways.

"Wow those are nice! You should sell em" Sam he said cheerfully.

At Dinner with everyone Steve brought up the pictures again and the other Avengers wanted to see. He showed them and they were in Aw they all loved them and were proud of him. It made him gain some confidence that the Avengers liked his photography.