You liar pt.3 (last part)

Here you go the_depressed_bitch

"Oh no..I'm sorry Steve..maybe we should go visit him" Sam said to Steve with the other Avengers hearing in on the conversation.

"Yeah I want to visit my friend" Thor chimed in on the conversation.

"Oh no no the Asylum he's in doesn't allow visitors" Steve replied quickly with a nervous tone

"That's bull all asylums allows visitors." Natasha answered. She walked over to the laptop that was in the desk and opened it.
"What's the name of the asylum." She asked

"Um I don't remember" Steve nervously replied

"You don't remember the asylum you put your own boyfriend in?" Bruce questioned with a judgmental tone.

"I don't okay but it doesn't matter we can't visit him away." He argued storming off into his room and closing the door.

"Something isn't right." Sam breathed out

"Definitely luckily there was a tracking divide in the car so I'm just gonna view where he drive too." Natasha stated already doing so on the computer.

"I want to come I want my friend back" Thor begged lightly wanting to see his friend again.

"Oh no.." Natasha mumbled she look like she saw a ghost. Bruce and Sam went over to the computer and saw the Hydra building.

"We have to get him back. " Sam raged at the fact his own friend if thats what he was anymore,took the love of his life to a Hydra base.

"Let's hurry before they do something bad to him" Bruce decided and they all went to get there gear.

AT THE HYDRA BASE

Bucky face up at the face he was toning to be saved again. He was just tortured for a hour and then put in his cell where he always ended up. After every experiment or beat down they always threw him in a cell to rot.

He sat in the corner with his knees to his chest and hands wrapped around them. He laid his head in between his legs leaving his eyes closed hoping this was all just a terrible dream.

There was no light in the cell just him and his mind along with the new injures that were engraved into his flesh.

It felt like an eternity when all of a sudden the cell door opened.

"Please..please just kill me stop torturing me.." Bucky begged tears running down his face he didn't even bother to look up at the guard.

Than all of a sudden he felt arms wrap around him. Bucky looked up to see Sam hugging him with Natasha, Bruce, and Thor in the hall.

"We're here to save you buck. There not gonna torture you anymore. I promise." Sam stated with a gentle yet firm tone as he continued to hug Bucky. Buckys eyes shimmered with tears more and he hugged back Sam thrilled that he wasn't he wasn't seeing things.

The team brought him home and immediately took Steve to jail. It was finally the end in the day and Bucky was in his room laying in the bed. Thor walked into his room and sat at the edge of the bed.

"Hi Bucky..are you okay..?" Thor questioned softly hoping to not anger Bucky.

"Yeah...just tired.." Bucky responded quietly sounding exhausted.

"Okay.. get some sleep.." Thor patted his back softly and left the room closing the door behind him.

Bucky fell asleep not long after that glad that he wasn't in the hydra base anymore.