High school romance pt.1

NATALIEBAUTISTA947 here's part one for the idea you had :)

Bucky was the new kid in school had no friends. He liked it that way of some sorts because he didn't want to lose anyone like how he did back then. But since he was so closed off and quiet he got bullied (mainly because of his prosthetic arm) A lot. It was a traditional bulling thing name calling,jumping him after school, locking him in janitor closets but he didn't do anything about it because he just didn't have the energy too he was always excused. He did make one friend though a blonde who's in all his classes and is at the top of them too. Steven Grant Rogers. That was his name Steven introduced himself by the second month of school because they had to do a project together and they had been friends ever since always next to each other always eating together at lunch they were attached at the hip. They always spoke about their lives together how their parents were like, usual things like that but Bucky never told Steve about his arm and he wasn't planning too. Another thing he was never gonna tell Steven is that he was gay. And that he had a crush on him he kept that between him and his Diary the only thing that he could truly let it out too without being scared of rejection or judgement.

It was another regular day at the high school and Bucky was putting his things in his locker Steve was next to him talking about his weekend when he saw a picture in Buckys locker. It was him a blonde girl who looked a lot like him like they were twins.

"Hey who's that?" Steven pointed at the blonde girl

"No one" Bucky immediately slammed the locker closed and they started walking to their history class.

"She looks a like you Bucky"
"Just drop it Steve"
"Alright alright I'll drop it" Steve chuckled In
defeat.

They went to class and continued their day until some jerk of a jock came by. His name was John and he was your classic jerk in school bullied everyone who was different than him and had a pretty girlfriend you get the picture. John had pushed Bucky into a locker with his shoulder while walking past the two.

"Watch we're your going freak!" He yelled loud enough for Everyone in the hallway to hear. Steve helped Bucky back up on his feet and wrapped his arm around his shoulder.
"You're not a freak Bucky" Steve smiled at him hoping that would bring up Buckys mood
"Thanks Steve" Bucky smiled back and it did bring up Buckys mood just not the words but the fact that they were close to each other.