High school romance pt.3

Time stood still. Bucky had his eyes closed tight afraid of what his body impulsively done. He was scared but he didn't want to move. Steve was shocked as much as Bucky at first his eyes were wide open but then they fell shut as well he moved closer to Bucky and put his hand on his left cheek keeping Bucky in the kiss with him.

Then a knock came on the door it was the gym teacher.

"You two better hurry up and come out before I give y'all detention!"

They quickly pulled away and looked at each other both blushing and looking into each other's eyes Steve held Buckys hand and walked out the changing room.

Once gym class finished they went to lunch Steve and Bucky sat very close next to each other their shoulders touching.

"Are you two dating now?" Natasha asked in her usual monotone voice already knowing that they both loved each other

Steve looked at Bucky. Bucky looked at Steve. "Do you?" Bucky mumbled and Steve nodded fast. Steve looked at Natasha "yes we're dating, we started dating today. Just don't tell anyone" Natasha nodded and the others congratulated them (Tony Bruce Thor Clint).

School finishes and steve was putting on his coat and scarf since it was now turning to winter. He turned around and saw Bucky only wearing a sweatshirt.

"Where's your coat?"
"Don't have one"

The group walked out of the school and they were walking not really knowing where to go, they ended up in a park and just hung out there.