Reckless (angst?)

It was a regular day for the Avengers fighting the bad guys to protect the world and city they live in. More and more aliens kept on coming, Clint and Natasha were already badly injured but still fighting. Captain America swung his shield to a group of aliens killing them all in one go he thinks the job is done until he looks up in the air and sees a huge monster coming out of a portal. It was large with dark blue scales and huge razor sharp teeth. Luckily to Thor and hulk they both strike at the monster killing it in one big hit.

Since the monster was in air the monster started to fall down crashing into buildings causing distraction near them. Captain America sees Bucky running towards him looking scared.

"Bucky are you ok" the blonde asks in a confused voice until he sees a huge shadow go on top of him. He looks towards the shadow to see a huge building about to crash on top of him and then everything went black.

3 hours later

The blond wakes up on a hospital bed with some bandages on the wounds he got from battle and other hospital equipment on him to make sure he's okay. In the corner was Tony having a cast on his right arm and a bruise on his face.

"Morning sleeping beauty" the billionaire says with a cocky tone.

"Very funny...what happened? The blond questioned still looking around the hospital room. "The last thing I remember was Bucky running towards me..The blond says getting nervous about what Tony was about to say to him.

"Well he kinda got crushed from the building saving you." Tony said with some sadness in his voice.

"BUT...but he's okay...we think, he's under surgery right now the doctors are trying all they can to get him better..that building injured him badly.." Tony said slowly hoping the blond won't panic.

Steve just sat in the bed and sighed Bucky was always a reckless person especially when it came to Steve. Back when they were kids they only had each other and since Bucky was always stronger than Steve before he got the serum,Bucky always protected him even if it meant getting himself hurt. Bucky didn't care about what injures he would get as long as Steve was safe he will be fine.

"Has he always been such a reckless person?" Tony asked out of curiosity.

"Yeah he always has..." the blond said as his eyes start to water

"Don't cry He's gonna be fine-"

The door opened showing a nurse with a clipboard "Bucky is out of surgery you can visit him if you'll like"

"See i told you he'll be ok" tony said relieved to hear the news.

Steve goes over Bucky and he was still tired from the anesthesia he was on but once he saw Steve he smiled but knew he was about to get scolded.

"Hi stevieee" Bucky said in a tired tone

"Don't Stevie me Bucky. You were completely reckless. Again. How many times do I have to tell you that I'll be fine and I don't need to be protected anymore.."

The brunette didn't say anything instead he just looked away from him.

*sigh* "I understand you're used to protecting me back then but I'm stronger now I don't need you're protection.." the blond said even though Bucky wasn't looking at his direction.

The brunette didn't say anything but he nodded a little showing Steve he understood what he was saying.

"*sigh* I love you bucky" the blond says softly as he leaves a kiss on his lovers forehead. "Do you want me to stay here with you while you rest?" He asked softly.The brunette nodded and turned around to see him again.

"Can I have another kiss?" He asked hoping to hear a yes.

"Of course" the blond kisses his forehead softly again and then kisses his cheeks and finally on the lips.

"You happy now" the blond chuckles holding the brunettes hand. Bucky nodded and then fell asleep.