The new boy pt.3

It was the next day and everything was going well. Steve and Bucky got much closer and Steve would always go to Buckys house after school to do homework and hang out with him. As there bond grew and grew Steve's friends noticed and started teading them about it,not in a cruel and mean way but a childish funny away. Always making giggling sounds whenever Steve would give Bucky his plums from lunch and other nice things they would do for each other.

It was now 4 months since Bucky joined the group and he was happy as ever. He never really has friends so he was happy for a group of wonderful friends.

Steve and Bucky were walking to Buckys home when they both saw a poster on a tree.

"Look buck there's gonna be a carnival here next week!" Said excitedly since the last carnival that came to town was a few years ago.

"I've never been to a carnival before but it sounds fun" Bucky smiled looking over at the blonde

"We should go together on Friday after school" Steve said looking over at the brunette

"Yeah we could leave our book bags at my place and go over it'll be fun" Bucky replied

They got to Buckys home and started there homework, they were both concentrated until Steve caught something in the corner of his eye.

On the small dart board that Bucky had there was a symbol of a wolf hunter organization on it. It was a simple symbol just wolf fangs with an X over it and there was a bunch of darts on it and other small holes from previous darts.

"Hey Bucky what's with hate for that wolf hunter organization?"
Steve asked honestly wondering

At first Bucky looked uncomfortable but he let out a plain answer. "I just don't think wolfs deserve to be hunted, the wolves here rarely hunt people and they keep tue food chain in balence." He answered looking a bit hurt

"Makes sense, my dad works for them though" Steve dropped the questioned and continued working

"Y-your dad works for that company?" Buckys voice shook in a bit of fear

"Yeah but I don't like it, I usually work there during the winter but i never killed a wolf only cleaned up the warehouse and stuff"

Bucky didn't respond. He just kept his head down and continued his homework. About 30 minutes later Steve finished his homework and left.

Sorry this chapter is boring I've just been in a writers block but I'll try to write when I can and when I get a good idea.