Cuddles

It was the middle of the day and everyone was doing there own thing since there wasn't any tasks that needed to be done. Everyone was doing something expect for Bucky. He was just laying on the bed that him and Steve shared staring into space.

"You ok Bucky?" Steve questioned noticing that Bucky has been in bed all day.

Bucky only let out a weak shrug and looked over at him.

"cuddles" Bucky mumbled

"Okay" Steve sat next to Bucky and pulled Bucky onto his chest and rubbed his back slowly.

"I remembered something.." Bucky mumbled again nuzzling his head in Steve's neck.

"And what did you remember?" Steve questioned.

"Whenever you were sick and you were cold, I would cuddle you...just like this..I was always the big spoon until now after all this that happened to me.."

Steve didn't know how to respond to this so he just continued to run his back."I'm glad you're remembering things again"

Bucky nodded a little and then fell asleep leaving Steve trapped under him. The Blonde took his phone from the nightstand next to him and took a picture. Steve then sent the picture to the Avengers group chat. "Can't hangout with you guys I'm busy"

Tony: stop showing your relationship in the gc!

Natasha: don't listen to him you guys are adorable

Clint: okay 👌

Bruce: awww you guys are so cute together

Thor: is he strangling you?

Sam : show off