Sick day

Steve was always getting sick especially in the winter and since he had no one besides Bucky, Bucky would be the one to take care of him all the time. Steve would usually apologize for taking up Buckys time but he didn't care it's not like he wanted to be home anyways.

"I don't feel so good" Steve groaned already sounding funny with his stuffy nose.

"You don't sound good buddy" Bucky said while putting his hand on Steve's head. "Yup another cold" Bucky immediately went to the kitchen and made him a bowl of soup.

20 minutes later Bucky comes back with a bowl of some nice soup and crackers on a small tray.

"Here you go" Bucky put down the tray next to Steve.

"Thank you bucky, for everything." Steve genuinely thanking him for everything he has done for him.

"No problem just eat your soup okay" Bucky said messing with Steve hair.

"Okay" Steve started to eat the soup it has some potato chunks and some pieces of salchicha and carrots. Steve always felt weird when he was around Bucky not like the nauseous weird but the fluffy stomach and feel like you're floating weird. He just thought it because he was close friends with him but he was actually in love. 

AN/ just a short story I wanted to post since I have an idea for another short series I'm gonna do