Gossip Magazines

Bucky was holding one of those stupid gossip magazines again. It was pretty common for magazine companies to talk about "The Winter Soldier" and how he's still a threat to society and how he needs to be put away and stuff. Bucky would always read them and just hate himself more.

Steve was sitting in their bed doing some sketches when he heard a familiar sound of the tv on and someone crying. He knew it was Bucky because the crying was muffled. Bucky had a habit of covering his mouth when he was crying so he couldn't make noise. Steve got up and went over to their living room to find Bucky watching some part of the News where basically all the news reporter's were talking about how an awful person he is.

"He needs to be locked up."

"Not even locked up he need to be executed."

"I agree how can the government not want him dead he killed so many innocent people-"

Steve turned off the tv immediately after he heard what they were saying about him. Bucky looked over with tears in his eyes and down his cheeks.

"I need to get outta here Steve.." bucky mumbled.

"What do you mean buck?" Steve asked sitting down next to his husband and wrapping an arm around his shoulder for support.

"Everyone hates me Stevie...everyone..when I walk down the street mothers will look at me horrified and take their kid and run away. I get looks from other Guys as if they wanna kill me or beat me..I can't go anywhere without someone being scared of me." He cried putting his hands on his face and leaning into Steve. Steve hugged him backed.

"It's going to get Better Bucky I promise..sometimes the road is hard but it will get better okay..you just have to walk through it." Steve comforted Bucky until he fell asleep. That's when he picked him up and laid him in bed. Steve then laid next to him and cuddled him until he himself fell asleep.

Sorry I haven't wrote anything in a while I've been having writers block if you have any suggestions please let me know.