The new boy

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
It was a regular day of school in the small town that was Forks, Washington and so Steve and his friends Tony,Natasha, and Sam went to their first period class biology.

Everyone sat down in their seats besides a unknown kid who was standing next to the teachers desk. The teacher got up and started to make an announcement.

"Okay everyone I have an announcement to make, we have a new student today" and that's when the kid steeped up in front of the class with the teacher.

He had dark shoulder length hair that was a bit messy but not to messy and it was also covering his eyes, he was wearing a old grandpa kind of sweater with horizontal lines and dots that were earth toned colors like dark green and brown, he had dark brown pants that had some rips but that could be the design of the pants. Lastly he had some black converse's that looked like they went through war. A small green patch sowed in on the left shoe and the right shoe had some duck tape on the front white part of the shoe. The boy simply kept his head down and kept his hands low fiddling with his fingers nervously.

Teacher: Everyone this is James Buchanan Barnes he just moved in this summer vacation and it's his first day of school here I want you all to be respectful to him.

Jake: how can I be respectful to someone who's wearing those kind of shoes?! He hollered loudly the whole class chuckling except for Steve and his friends.

The teacher rolled his eyes.

Teacher: why don't you go sit down James there's an empty seat next to Steve in the back. Steve raise your hand.

Steve raised his hands and so James awkwardly walked down the hall of students and sat next to him. James took off his book bag that was a dark brown color and it had some band pins on it mostly metal bands like Metallica,iron Maiden,AC/DC, and other classic rock/metal bands.

Tony reached in front of James since he was behind him and tapped his shoulder. James looked back still having his head a bit down.

"I like your pins you got music taste" Tony said lightly in a friendly way.

James nodded and mumbled a thank you that barely anyone heard. The teacher passed down a test and so everyone started to do the work.

Steve was struggling a bit on the last part about wolfs, the small town they lived in was popular for their huge wolfs or "werewolf's" as other people said. James tapped Steve's hand and slid his paper so Steve could copy and so he did. About 25 minutes later the bell rang and everyone got up and went to the hall. Steve tapped James shoulder as he stood up.

"Hey I was just wondering you would you like me to walk to to your classes since you're new here" Steve asked nicely not wanting to pressure him.

"Umm..sure I don't mind..I have ELA next" the brunette answered timidly and he held out his schedule.

"Oh you have the same schedule as me you can just follow me" Steve replied with a smile

"Oh okay" James replied and so James followed Steve to all his classes and then lunch came about.

Steve had James sit with him and then all of Steve's friends came and sat with them. Steve introduced James to all his friends and then they began eating. Everyone was eating the school lunch but James was eating a PB&J while James was eating Bruce noticed James his canine teeth.

"Woah you got big Canine teeth James." Bruce spoke with some surprise in his voice.

"Really? Let us see" Sam asked out of curiosity.

James opened his mouth wide and Bruce was right he did have big Canine teeth for a regular person. The group was in Aw about this.

"Damn it's like your a werewolf" Clint joked but James looked a little scared of the sentence

"W-werewolf that's funny werewolf's aren't real" he giggled nervously in response.

Everyone shrugged it off and continued eating after lunch they went to their last class.
𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

Hope you guys enjoy this new series I'm making :)