Bucky tells his past (pt.2 last part)

"I'm sorry they did that to you" Tony said in a regretful tone. He felt embarrassed that he caused Bucky to force himself about speaking his traumatic experience as the Winter Soldier.

The team looked over at Bucky and he had a few tears run down his face.

"It's fine I understand why you hate me" he whispered and then got up and left the common room.

Steve followed Bucky into their apartment and heard Bucky crying in the room. Bucky was laying on his side of the bed and had his face buried in his pillow. Steve sat next to him and rubbed his hand on buckys back. At first he flinched but then sat up and went into Steve's chest continuing to sob.

"I didn't want to tell them Steve I..I didn't want them to know I just.."

"Hey hey it's okay Bucky.. the team isn't going to look at you any different" Steve whispered as he rubbed buckys back hoping that would comfort him.

"You sure?" He looked up at Steve tears still flowing down his cheeks

"I'm sure" Steve whispered again wiping the tears from his face.

They stood like that for a hour eventually Bucky fell asleep from crying too much and he was knocked out snoring a little. Steve slowly laid down Bucky on his side of the bed and then went back to the common room where everyone was at still and what he saw was uh....interesting.

Natasha had thrown a knife at Tony nearly hitting his face but it was stuck into the wall. Clint was holding Natasha back while she was curing him out in Russian. Bruce was scolding Tony on how that wasn't nice at all. Thor was also upset at Tony for hurting Bucky.

"What did I miss?" Steve asked with a lot of concern

"Oh nothing just Natasha trying to kill Tony" Clint stated in a regular tone since he was used to having to pull Natasha back so she wouldn't kill someone.

"Why on earth would you say that to him Tony. I'm really disappointed I thought you would be more understanding about his situation but I guess not." Bruce was disappointed in Tony that was obvious.

"Why would you hurt the man with the metal arm man of iron. He is a nice person. Yes he has done bad things but he is sorry for what he has done." Thor said and everyone agreed.

"I'm sorry ok I was drunk and still upset, I'm sorry now for what I said and I'll apologize again tomorrow."

Everyone nodded and calmed down after that they cleaned up and all went to bed.

The next day Bucky was drinking coffee in the corner of the kitchen and everyone else was eating breakfast. Tony went up to Bucky.

"Hey James..I'm..uh sorry about yesterday I didn't mean to say those terrible things and I didn't mean to push you into telling us you're past..i hope you can forgive me.." Tony sounded sincere and that he truly meant what he said he had his head down in regret.

"It's okay Mr.Stark I understand where you were coming from I accept your apology." Bucky said slightly happy that he was now on good terms with Tony.

"Thank you...um friends?" Tony asked in a nervous tone he lifted his hand for a hand shake hoping they could put this behind them.

"Friends" Bucky said happily and shook Tony's hand he was happy he made a new friend of the Avengers.

The rest of the team made a "awwwww" sound all in sync since they were watching and listening in on the conversation.