Authors note

Hi! I know it's been a while since I've added anything to this story. It is complete and will stay that way besides some major editing that I need to do when I have a chance. I am writing a new Divergent story to fix some of the things I wish I had written differently. There is a spin off for that second story that I am tandem writing that dives deeper into the Eric relationship.  

I wanted to let you all know that I do read your comments. I get emails every time I get a comment and you guys literally make my day. I did reply to some but I think for those that read on mobile it doesn't notify you that I did.

 I'm so thrilled that this story still gets so much love, I had started this story six months before I had a major accident and was on bed rest for nearly a year. I'm better now and back to my normal life but your support, love, and comments on this story got me through some of the hardest parts of my recovery. 

I love seeing everyone's opinion on things, I know some of you have cried over my story, I cried writing some parts so I'm glad you could feel the emotions I did when I wrote it. 

I wanted to thank you all for the continued love, I never thought this would go anywhere and to took off and for that I am forever grateful, you are the reason I've posted on here and AO3 and why I had the courage to even start more stories. I don't know any of you personally but I can't thank you enough.  

For those who are curious I do have a TikTok, and an Insta for my writing. they are under the same username I use on Ao3. Silvercancer94ao3. If you're interested in keeping up with my on going writing or seeing how characters look to me. I have a full Pinterest board for each story that I would also be happy to share in anyone was curious. 

I do write things other than Divergent, I have Avengers, Harry Potter, Top Gun Maverick, Spider Man, and even a Hunger Games story on my Ao3 account. For those of you who don't use Ao3 and want to know what those are about I am happy to send a little blurb and post it here if asked.