Chapter 25

Ever since you had given birth, everything was chaotic.

While you were sleeping the executive decision was made that everyone would be moving to U.A. because it was bigger.

And that was a huge mistake.

Kirishima and Dabi still hadn't stipped glaring at each other and fighting so there was that. But then there was they way everyone was treating you. Their behavior had seemed odd but you would have to leave it for now.

But none the less you were excited to go back to the place you learned to call home. When you had gotten back, those who hadn't went out to search for you were shocked to see you walk through those doors with your new born baby in your arms.

Eri was ecstatic.

She ran up to you and only then had you realized how long you were gone. Her once long hair was now shoulder length and it looks like she had gotten taller. Everyone came barreling down the stairs when Eri had shouted that she saw you from the window.

Now this was a family reunion.

Hizashi began crying on the scene when he saw the beautiful baby in your arms. It had been a couple days since you had given birth and it was advised that you take it easy before they decided to move.

And in those couple days your baby had gained some features. She had your s/c skin and h/c hair, but she had purple eyes the color of amethysts and lavenders.

Everyone was shocked to find that you all came back with the ex-villains. And to prevent Inko from stabbing Shigaraki, you simply distracted her by handing her the baby. She immediately dropped her knife and cradled the angel in her arms.

And soon, everyone's mood had changed. Except for Jiro and Eri.

They still held glares on their faces as they stared the villains down and you would bet money that they were trying to figure out how to kill them mercilessly.

Eri, you would understand and you would figure out how to ease her later, your main focus was Jiro. she had become a hero but followed the path of being more on the discrete side.

She was probably going to kill them in their sleep.

So, you did the only thing that came to mind.

Jiro was scowling against the door frame as her eyes followed their movements. You managed to walk behind her and wrap your arms around her waist as you laid your head against her shoulder and close to her ear.

She seemed to tense up and freeze at your closeness, rather adorable actually.

But just because you were shorter than most (all) of the men, didn't mean that you were shorter than her, you actually seemed to tower over her small figure.

You puller her closer to your body and felt how she practically melted against you.

"Whatcha doin baby?" you whisper low in her ear.

A full body shudder races through her body as she felt your warm breath tickle her ear. Her mind was reeling at the current situation.

How had she gone from glaring down the villains to being a flustered mess in your arms?

Magic, that's how.

Jiro leaned into your touch as you began to sway back and forth. Just because it was the god damn apocalypse didn't mean that you couldn't be happy.

From across the room, Kirishima watched you with a broken heart sinking low in his chest. Sure he had feeling for you and the entirety of you guys going to highschool there was a slight romantic tension between you two, but he didn't expect this.