Chapter 31

!!!SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AND STARTING OF MENSTRAL CYCLES/PERIOD STUFF, TREAD CAREFULLY, THERE IS NO WARNING FOR BEGINING AND END!!!

You have been warned...

"BAKUGO YOU WHORE WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU PUT KIMIYA'S CLOTHES?"

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING ME A WHORE?"

"ANSWER MY GOD DAMN QUESTION BITCH!"

"HOW WOULD I FUCKING KNOW?"

"Can you two stop FUCKING YELLING?" Aizawa shouts at you and Bakugo.

You huffed angrily as you took the squirming baby off of her changing table abd wrapped her in a towel before storming out of the room.

"What's her problem?" Izuku asks as he watches you stomp into the kitchen.

"She woke up in a pissy mood." Bakugo grumbles as he sits down on the couch opposite of Aizawa.

Izuku sits next to Bakugo and watches as you angrily make a bottle for the squirming baby then walk off, most likely to find the clothes you had asked Bakugo for.

It had been about a month or two since you had given birth and only about 5 days since the incident where Yanoru up and left you all. Your anger lingered longer that usual but it was quite reasonable.

You were raising your baby mainly by yourself and your sister just abandoned you.

As you were searching in a laundry pile in your room, you felt the anger shift and morph into new emotions. You quickly changed Kimiya into her new pajamas and held the bottle for her as you began to think.

What would have happened if you didn't make it out of the incident? What would've happened if Bakugo didn't save you? Would the world be doomed or better off than it was as of now?

But you couldn't think like that. Not now and not ever. Even if the weight of the world rested on your daughters shoulders, it also technically rested on yours as well. You were responsible for the making and birthing of the baby and you would also have to teach her how to use her quirk to make it all happen because there was no one else to do it like you could.

And besides, you had your family now. You had Kimiya now, a reason to live.

When Kimiya finished her bottle you took it from her mouth and set it down so you could burp her. Little did you know, you definitely knew, that those same purple eyes were watching you from the roof of another building.

His eyes watched as painful questions filtered through your eyes in various colors. As he watched you closely these last few days, he notices that your eyes would slightly change colors whenever you felt a certain way.

He paced back and forth across the rooftop as he debated with himself. Should he just stay here by himself or go and see if he could stay with you? He had asked himself this same question a thousand times since he found you all moved into the dorm building. Not in a creepy way, but he had been watching you all since you 'moved in' per say.

He made sure that you all were safe over the last week or so. Keeping the zombies at a safe distance and killing them if they came to close.

He wanted nothing more to come over and stay with all of you, he missed being around people he knew and loved. He especially wanted to when he saw that you had a frickin baby in your arms. When he saw that you were about to feed said baby he stopped watching and took a 30 minute break to eat, drink, use the bathroom and do what ever he needed to do.

About five days ago when he had your melt down he woke to your screaming, yes it was that loud, it kept going and he watched as a figure in all black lept from the window of your room and your frightening sister following a couple minutes after.