Chapter 21

!!!TW: IMPLIED SUICIDE ATTEMPT!!!

LOV hideout where it is being chaotic

"THAT WAS AN ACE! IT DOESN'T COUNT YOU DOUCHE CANOE!"

"IT DOES COUNT! IF IT'S A CARD IT COUNT'S YOU CRUSTY ASS STD FILLED MOTHER FUCKER!"

The amount of yelling was pissing you off as you sat there on the couch, thoroughly upset with the fact that your baby wouldn't sit still. You sat there uncomfortably shifting back and forth on the couch with Dabi's pillow still between your legs and the unnecessary noise that Dabi and Shigaraki were creating didn't help.

Earlier that day they had begun a card game of 'war' that started peacefully, but evolved into violence. And the thing was, you were trying to sleep. Key word: TRYING. The shouting and chaos woke you up and you've been up since then.

But the next line spewed was the last straw.

Shigaraki slammed his hands down on the table and let the words roll off his tongue without a second thought. "JUST GO KILL YOURSELF YOU BURNT ASS BACON LOOKING BITCH."

"CAN YOU TWO SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR A FEW GOD DAMN MINUTES? UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO GO KILL MYSELF LIKE I'VE TRIED BEFORE, I SUGGEST YOU SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND BE QUIET SO I CAN TRY AND DEAL WITH THE MOTHER FUCKER IN MY UTERUS THAT WON'T SIT STILL!"

Now those were words spoken that you didn't think twice about before saying.

But hey, they stopped shouting.

Content with the silence, you went back to shifting on the couch unaware of the shocked eyes that were watching your figure. Their minds reeled to a stop as they took your words into thought.

Like I've tried before.

Their minds were racing so fast that if they ran into brick walls they would die. Shigaraki began to shake with an overload of emotions as he plopped down into his seat while Dabi stood there in stunned silence.

Those words alone were enough to have them stopping their own game and doing their own things. Shigaraki had gotten up on shaky limbs and went to his room to think to himself.

Dabi felt tears brim his eyes. Now there were two things that he knows that has happened to you. He slowly walked over to your pissed off figure on the couch and enveloped you in a hug. Surprised wasn't exactly the way to put it but that's how you felt when his arms were pulling you into a hug.

He was hugging you from the side but you felt as his hot and bloody tears cascaded down his face and landed on your bare shoulder. The strap of the tanktop you wore slipped down but there was no way of fixing it thanks to the situation you were in.

"Wha- Dabi? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" you said panicked as you turned his head to look at you. The pain in his eyes pulled at your heart strings and you wanted nothing more than to take away the pain, but you couldn't risk using your quirk again.

At least not yet.

"Doll do you not even know what you said?" he sadi with a voice that wobbled a little. Then you thought about what you said for a little. There was nothing wrong with what you said-

Wait.

You had said that.

OUT LOUD.

You didn't mean to say it but in the heat of the moment you guess that it just slipped out. Your brows furrowed up in sadness as you looked at him again with your words in your head. You immediately pull Dabi into a hug again as tears of your own threatened to spill.