Chapter Thirty-Three - Cabin Whore

You know that feeling you get when someone says something completely out of character? The feeling that makes you wonder if the world was gonna end or if you've already died and it was part of a sick twisted afterlife? That's how I am feeling right now. I sat on our bed, wrapped up in a cloth, staring at James.

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked, blinking several times in disbelief.

"Kyra," he said, sitting on his knees in front of me, "I know this sounds very wrong, but I need you to listen to me."

"I am listening," I replied.

"When the fighting starts, the governor wants his daughter locked in the captains study."

"What does this have to do with me not staying put?"

James gave me a thin smile and began to draw shapes on my exposed thigh. He didn't have to say a thing for me to understand what he meant.

"Hell no." I quickly said.

"Please?" He begged.

"You want me to protect your ex-fiancé?" I asked, "Have you lost it?"

"Please, Kyra. I know it's not what you want and I promise I wouldn't ask you do anything you didn't want to do, but this is the only thing that I have the heart to let you do. I know you won't stay out of it, but at least this way I know you'll be safe."

I glared angrily at him. James kissed the back of my right hand and I rolled my eyes and looked away to spite him. I quickly learned what a mistake that was. James slipped his hands under the cloth and sat them on my waist, tightening his grip as he pulled me closer. He slowly began to kiss my neck and I was immediately stunned. I closed my eyes and tilted my head slightly, allowing him more access. He stopped and let out a low chuckle in my ear. My cheeks were burning red.

"Please?" He whispered, kissing right under my ear.
"That's cheating," I gasped.

"Cheating?" He asked, looking at me, "Is that so?"

Before I knew it, he had lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. He used his right hand to pull me into a kiss before smirking at me.

"How's that for cheating?"

I rolled my eyes and tried to squirm out of his arms.
Realizing that there was no hope for me, I decided to give in.

"Fine, I'll do it." I said, attempting to place my foot back on the floor.

No matter what I did, he wouldn't let go.

"Do you intend to just keep me here hostage?" I asked with a smile.

"Mmm if only." He replied, desire flickered in his eyes.

"After this is over," I said whispering in his ear, "I promise you will have all the time in the world to "display your dominance"."

I laughed as I repeated a line he told me once. His face had turned bright red as he stared at me.

"I can't believe you remembered that," he said, stunned.

"I remember a lot of things," I smiled, kissing him.

He returned the kiss as he slowly sat me down.

"I should head back up top," He said, resting his hands on my waist, "Dress quickly."

"Yes, commodore," I smirked.

"Don't start." He replied, rolling his eyes before leaving and closing the door behind him. I couldn't help but erupt in laughter.

————————————————————————————
Elizabeth's POV

          "Sorry, but it's for your own safety." One of the navy men said as him and his friend held my arms, walking me across the ship towards the captains office. As if saying sorry would help sooth my thrashing body.

          "The Commodore!!" I yelled as I attempted to pull free, "I have something to tell him!"

The navy men ignored me and kept walking, pushing me along.

          "The pirates, they're cursed!!" I screamed, "they can't be killed!!"

The men pushed me into the room and Gillette stood between them with an amused expression.

          "Don't worry miss. He's already informed of that," He smirked, "A mermaid flopped up on deck and told him the whole story"

With a devilish laugh he shut the door in my face, does he not remember who I am!!

          "This is Jack Sparrow's doing!!" I yelled angrily, stamping my feet before leaving my back against the door.

          "And here I thought you couldn't be more amusing," a woman's voice said from across the room, "You decide to act like a fool in front of the entire navy on board."

I recognized her, she had been the woman I had seen when boarding this wretched ship.
          "Do I know you?" I asked, conveying my annoyance.

          "No, but I know you." She replied with a smirk, "Elizabeth Swann."

Something about the way she said my name concerned me. She said it bitterly, my name isn't meant to be spoken bitterly.

          "Who are you then?" I asked, "Some cabin whore?"

She laughed as if I had said the funniest thing in the world.

          "The only cabin I've slept in is your fiancée's."
Now it was my turn to laugh. This woman really thinks that James would ever want something like HER in his bed.

"Really though, who are you?" I asked.

"Kyra. My name is Kyra Barbossa." She said with a smirk.

Barbossa.

"You expect me to believe such lies? First you tell me that you are warming James Norrington's bed and now you claim to be a Barbossa." I spoke with disdain. "Do you take me for a fool?"

"Naturally, yes." She replied with a smile.

"You are a liar!" I yelled angrily.

Whatever joke this is, it isn't funny at all.

"I assure you, I am not lying."

Angrily, I stomped over to the door and began to beat it, "Hello! Let me out."

"They aren't going to answer you." She replied, rolling her eyes.

"I would burn this entire cabin just to be rid of your annoying presence." I spat.

"Suit yourself." She shrugged, leaning against the wall and looking out the windows.

I continued to shout and beat on the door. There has to be some way to relieve myself of her stupidity and lies.