Ni-ki #1

ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴍᴘᴜʟꜱɪᴠᴇ ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ

ᵃˢ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ᵃˢ ʸᵒᵘ ᵖˡᵃʸ ᵐʸ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ ⁱ'ˡˡ ˡᵉᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ʷⁱⁿ

You were a student and apart from that, you used to babysit a triplet of toddlers, two boys and a girl, while their parents would be out working in the afternoons. You loved them and they loved you and you used to get along so well that they began considering you as their elder sister. One day, while you were taking care of them, they began nagging at you to take them to the park. You finally had to consent when the three of them began screaming their lungs out and disturbing the neighbours.

"Y/Nieeee, let's play blind man's buff. You'll be blindfolded and you'll have to find us."

"Okay but don't go too far, okay?"

"Okay!"

The three yelled enthusiastically. You all then began the game. While you were blindfolded and trying to catch them, you collided against someone and were about fall. But their arm immediately snaked around your waist and prevented you from falling. You took off your blindfold and held eye contact with him for a brief second before scooting away from them and apologising.

"I'm so sorry...I was looking for the kids..."

Saying so you ran away, trying to search for them. He looked at you as you disappeared from his vision.

The next day as you began class, the teacher announced the arrival of a new student. It was him. The guy from yesterday. The teacher introduced him as Nishimura Riki. Needless to say, he immediately attracted many girls and gays but he seemed least bothered and made his way to the end of the class and sat at the farthest corner, to avoid everyone. You looked back at him for once but turned and began paying attention to the class again.

When the teacher walked out and everyone began gossiping, a paper ball came and landed beside you on your table. You rolled your eyes.

You were about to throw it away, thinking that it's trash but saw something scribbled on it. You unfolded the paper to see a sketch of you. You looked behind to see who might've thrown it your way but everyone seemed busy talking with each other. You looked back at the sketch and kept it inside your bag. This was the first time someone made a sketch of you, there's no way you could throw it away.

But throughout the entire day, you felt as if somebody was following you. Even when you were making your way back home from school and to babysit the kids.

Every single day while you would be in class, you would receive a sketch from you kept on your desk before you even arrived in class. And feel as if somebody was following you on your way back home. It started getting creepier when you began receiving creepy, psychotic texts on your phone.

One night, while you were sleeping, your phone began ringing. It was an unknown number. You decided to ignore it but it rang again and again. Finally you received the call, thinking that it might be something urgent. As soon as you received the call, you heard screams and cries of the three kids you used to look after.

"Hello!!! Miso!!! Sakura!!! Itachi!!! Where are you all?!?! Why are you all crying?!?!"

"He k-killed m-mum and d-dad a-and k-kidnapped u-us..."

"HELLO!!! WHO DID THAT?! TELL ME!!! WHERE ARE YOU ALL??? I'M
COMING-"

"If you want the kids to live, meet me at the park in 10 minutes. Don't be late."

And the call hung up.

You rushed to the park as soon as you possibly could. Upon reaching there, you lied on a bench, hands on your face, crying silently. You heard the noise of a twig snapping and you immediately jerked up to your sitting position. You looked around and found no one.

"Riki...I know you're here...come out..."

He showed up from behind you. He kneeled down infront of you, leaned forward and stopped inches away from your face.

"So you knew it was me."

"Things started getting weird eversince you showed up in my life. It had to be you."

He smirked.

"I got myself a smart one..."