Heeseung #5

It had been days since he last heard you speak. You were way too traumatized by what happened to the person who tried to help you escape and no matter how hard you tried, you couldn't escape the trauma. You closed your eyes, trying to sleep and after afew hours of lying motionless and still, you finally gave into deep sleep.

And then it started again. Those nightmares. Those flashbacks of how on Heeseung's orders, the chef was maimed and skinned infront of your own eyes. You woke up screaming, begging him to stop. At an instant, he was at your door. He rushed to you and held your shoulder.

"Are you okay-"

"NO I'M NOT!!! GO AWAY!!! DON'T TOUCH ME I'M SCARED OF YOU!!! PLEASE I BEG YOU, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

This was the fourth time this happened. Every night you try to sleep and wake up screaming and he comes to ask if you're doing fine and you tell him to leave you alone and he does leave you alone. But today, he didn't budge.

He sat down on the floor across your bed and stared at you until you stopped crying.

"Why don't you leave me alone? Just go away."

You said in between your sobs.

He got up and came closer to you. You tried to scoot away from him but he grabbed you and pulled you closer to him.
He sat down on the bed beside you and rested your head on his chest. He then slowly patted your head to calm you down.

"How can I leave you alone when you're in pain?"

"You caused the pain."

"Remember what I said the first morning you woke up here, in my room? I would never kill you but that doesn't mean that I won't torture you. But that will happen only if you disobey me. Didn't I warn you to not try and escape from me? I would give you anything you ask for. All you need to do is say what you want and it'll be served at your feet with all respect. But the only thing you can't ask for is your freedom."

You pushed him away and glared at him.

"Then I don't want anything from you."

He pulled you closer to him again and held your waist tightly against his.

"Easy, sweetheart. Easy. I know it will take time to get used to me. I should've gone easy with you-"

"Let go of me. Don't fvcking touch you b*tch. GET AWAY!!!"

You kept squirming in his embrace, trying to get away but he was too strong as he tightly held you against his body.

"Shhh calm down sweetheart. Calm down."

"I HATE YOU. LET ME GO."

He pulled back only to grab your face and press his lips against yours. You were taken back and froze. He pulled back and looked into your eyes.

"So this is what I need to do to calm you down?"

You stared at him, shocked, and then grabbed his collar.

"Don't.fvcking.do that ever again."

He smiled, amused and tilted his held to look deeper into your eyes.

"Or else what?"

"I'll murder you."

He laughed and looked away. You grabbed his collar even more firmly as you pulled him closer to your face.

"I'm not joking. I will give you a death more slow and painful then the one you gave the person who tried to help me escape."

"Why? Did you like him?"