Ni-ki #8

You couldn't believe how the person you loathed because of his obsessive and dominating personality was so willing to change for you. In a few months he went from hating the kids with all his heart to accepting them, and treating them like they're his siblings. Well they are. But he never approved of them until now.

You smiled as you watched them playing together. Miso was clinging to him, his tiny little arms around Riki's neck and Itachi was sitting while leaning his back against Riki's arm as the two of them yapped to Riki about cars and action figures. Meanwhile Sakura sat on Riki's lap quietly while he did her hair, his gaze focused on his fingers which were working on Saku's pigtails while he would occasionally nod to
Miso and Itachi.

"He's such a girl dad..." You whispered softly as you watched them with a smile. "I could be too..." You turned around to face him and furrowed your brows.

"Haruto?"

He smirked as he stood beside you and watched Riki with the kids. "Yeah he is good now. But are you gonna ignore the fact that he's a murderer? Do you really think the kids can be trusted around him?"

You looked back at Riki where he was playing with the kids and thought for a moment.

"He won't hurt them. He's changing."

Haruto scoffed as he faced you again. He leaned down till he was uncomfortably close to you.

"You're too innocent Y/N, aren't you? You never thought for once if he's doing all this so the kids trust him so it's easier for him to end them? Like how kidnapper 's use bait to attract kids before abducting them?"

You clenched your jaw at him.

"I don't think I like you Haruto."

He chuckled darkly.

"Of course you don't. But do give it a thought. And I promise...I'll be a better man then he could ever be, if only you gave me a chance... Plus I never murdered anyone. My reputation is safer than his and I can give you a safer, more peaceful life than he can."

He said as his fingers walked to your hand before he brought it to his lips and gave it a kiss. You immediately yanked your hand away from his grip and glared at him.

"Don't. touch. me."

You stormed off into the room where Riki and the kids were.

You plopped down beside them, laying down on the bed, the back of your hand resting against your forehead as you sighed.

Riki and the other kids looked at you, concerned. Miso crawled to you and hugged you, laying his head on your chest.

"Y/N-ie why are you angry?"

You looked down at him and smiled as you rubbed his back and caressed his hair, your anger instantly melting away.

"It's nothing, Miso. I'm not mad."

He looked up at your, his eyes shining through his long shiny lashes.

"Really?"

I smiled and booped his nose.

"Really."

He chuckled and clung to you as Itachi laid his head on your belly. Riki too laid down, with Sakura in his arms.

"You okay?"

He whispered as he looked at you, while patting Sakura 's back softly. You gave him a small smile and nodded.

"Yeah. I am."

Riki gave you a look which said that he didn't trust you but he decided not to say anything right now while the kids were there.