3

Timothee Chalamet as Regulus Black

Syd stood up from the table and walked out the hall, she followed the sound of James' heavy footsteps.

"I can't keep lying to them" she heard James' voice bicker.
"Just a little longer ... I promise" she heard someone else say with the same annoyed tone. Syd listened carefully but couldn't make out their next few words so she made her way back into the hall and sat down opposite Remus whose eyes followed her from the door back to her seat.

"Everything okay?" Sirius asked.
"Yeah, lost him straight away" she shrugged in response lying to save her friend. Who was he talking to and what secrets were they keeping? Should she talk to him about it? No... It's his business not hers.

She'd talk if he wanted them too. This was her final conclusion.

"We should have a party, to celebrate being back" Marlene was saying when Syd came back to the conversation "Yes Marls we should" she eyed Remus evily.
"Don't" he wagged his finger at her "it won't happen a third time Black... BLACKS!" He shouted as he noticed Sirius staring at him too. "Oh it will..." The twins said in unison rather creepily.

That night the girls occupied themselves with pushing the common room furniture out of the way and Sirius was setting up the music with a very quiet James, Remus set up a mini bar in the large window.

By the time it was 7 most of the people in 5th year and above were in Griffindor common room, unless they were Slytherin (dennied at the door).

The music was loud, the drinks were strong and the twins were loving it.

"WOOD" Syd shouted over the music "MISTER BRODIE WOOD!!!" She hollered. Next to her stood a very drunk, very red, Sirius trying to shush her. Too late. "BLACK...S" he laughed.

"oh shit lily needs me" Syd said as Brodie had closed the gap between Sirius and himself. She walked away and gave her twin a thumbs up.

Syd looked through the crowd of people, she searched for one of her friends, just anybody. Little did she know they were all doing the same. "LILY?.... REMUS?... PETE?!!!" She laughed at the fact she was calling Peter. Syd wandered, occasionally tripping drunkenly over her feet until she finally stumbled into Remus.

"HEY YOU!" She stood on her tip toes to pat his head and even then had to jump "hey, what drink are you on?" Remus asked.
"Drink ... I don't know, you?"
"Firewhisky I don't know what drink number" he chuckled "where's that 2nd year?"
"creepy creevy?" Syd snickered at her own words.
"Yes!" Remus shook his head and went to go find him. Syd went in search of lily and found her after a little while. "have you seen James?" Syd asked since she hadn't had the chance to talk to him, she probably shouldn't since she was tipsy but still, she wanted to. "No, have you seen diggory?"
"Diggory doo.... Yeah over by Brodie wood And my twin"Syd chuckled as lily screamed with joy.

"YOUR... YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE?" James' voice rang out later in the evening. "I'M PROUD TO PRESENT FOR THE 3rd TIME.... Drum roll please.... DRUNKEN REMUS LUPIN" Everyone applauded Remus, he stood ontop of a coffee table holding some poor 2nd years guitar.

"Alone at parties in a deadly silhouette"
....
"she's a 70's super model uh-huh"
....
"she's a 70's super model,
Yeah, she's a master, my compliments"
...
"She'll never love you"
...
"Every nights a heartbreak,
Hey, don't think bout that
Hey, just let it go
Cause her brother is the rock n' roll"

(AN- song is slightly modified 'SUPERMODEL' by Måneskin that is supposed to be an original Remus Lupin song)

People stood dancing aside from james, lily and Sirius who clearly understood what was going on here. Syd however was nowhere to be seen whilst Remus was drunkenly spilling all his feelings out at once.

"REMUS, Remus mate come on" Sirius said taking the guitar from his hands and trying to get remus' arms over his shoulders to get him up the stairs. "3rd time... Someone needs to break that guitar" Remus muttered.
"I'll break your head if someone doesn't break that guitar first" Sirius chuckled "thanks for thinking that I'm the rock and roll buddy" Sirius mummbled as he placed Remus on his bed and tucked him in.

"Syd, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" the boy whined outside the portrait hole. "Why the hell are you sorry?" She replied.  The boy chuckled "because I sobered you up very quickly with my 'news'" she laughed and picked her crying mess of a little brother off the floor "hey I'm annoyed that you appologised" she kissed Regulus' head "I love you okay? OO Ive got 2 gay brothers" she kissed his head again.
"You won't tell mam and dad will you?" He looked at her, fear clear in his eyes. "Of course not Reggie, I knew sirius was gay when we were 2" she laughed "I'd never tell them but thank you for telling me, do you want to tell Sirius or should I?" Regulus' thought on it for a moment "can you?" Syd nodded and kissed her brother's head again "go before you get told off and can't sleep" she said as people started to pour out of the common room. She ruffled the youngest Black's hair affectionately "sleep well Reggie".

"Lupin definitely has a crush" she heard a few people say.

Once she was back in the common room all was calm aside from the mess but that could wait, she needed to talk to sirius about Regulus for him. Syd took the stairs two at a time up to the boys dorms and knocked on the door "can I come in or will I be traumatized...?" She laughed.
"Come in, Remus is asleep" she heard James' voice reply and she tip toed past the sleeping boys bed to Sirius' and wrapped her arms around her twin "hey, I've gotta talk to you about Regulus". Sirius' whole body twisted round so he was face to face with his twin.

"but can you cut my hair while I tell you?" She asked. "... Yeah? I mean I'm a fabulous hair dresser" he flipped his hair dramatically and went to go and get a hairbrush and some scissors while his twin thought out what she was gonna say.

He returned with an evil look.