15

Syd stumbled through the halls, James' shoulder under her kept the girl on her feet. The light of the rising sun beamed through the slit like windows. The stained glass cast brightly coloured lights on the opposing wall. She focused on the light she could see as her eyes flickered around, "Syd! Do not close your eyes" James barked at her. She fought to keep her lids open. That's when she looked straight ahead, the figure of Remus lay Limp between Sirius and Peter's shoulders, his feet dragging behind them. She groaned as her hand violently went to her stomach, the Blood Remus was emitting pooled on the ground as they dashed through the halls. The warm red liquid ran down Syd and mixed with Remus' on the floor. It was a grusome sight.

···

24 hours prior.

"Good morning everyone" Syd burst into the boys dorm, she received four lengthy groans. "Well you will all drink" she tutted before sitting on Remus' bed "wakey, wakey mister Grumpy" she called as she gently shook the boy. "Go awayyy" he whined as she shook him with more vigor. "Come on get up all of you" she said as she started rummaging through their trunks for their weekend clothes "First person to get up can have my chocolate chip pancakes this morning!!" She tried to bribe her friends, it worked. Each boy threw off their covers and rushed to get their clothes on. She walked out of the room so they could change and smirked to herself rather proud of her work.

She made her way down into the common room while the boys got sorted for the day ahead. "You look lush today" Lily's voice came from the bottom of the girls dorm stairs. Syd had decided to wear a tight corset top with her leather blazer and a pair of very ripped jeans. "Thank you" she smiled before the first boy made his way down to claim his pancakes.

"I'M HERE FOR THE CAKES!" Sirius shouted as he was closely followed by the other three. "Okay, okay calm down you can have the pancakes when we get to the hall" she laughed before standing up to exit the common room. James and Peter engaged in quidditch talk, planning out some nice goals for the next match, Sirius and Sydra talked as he demanded strawberry syrup on the pancakes and she argued that maple syrup would be better and finally that left Lily and Remus to talk.

"how are you feeling?" She asked the almost dead looking boy. "I'm okay, just moon tonight isn't it?" The conversation ran quiet for a few minutes as the friends made their way to the Great hall for breakfast. "She looks gorgeous today doesn't she?" Lily asked the boy, she smiled as he tried to take a look at her but her back was facing them as she argued with her twin. "Probably but I didn't really notice" he shrugged before tugging his jumper neck down slightly.

"Did you speak much with Reggie last night?" Syd asked her big brother as they opened the doors to the hall and headed towards their table. "Yeah, he seems happier. Think he's got someone" Sirius smirked, his sister glared at him "if we meet them you better believe I'm busting out the 'you're dating MY little brother' speech and I will kill them if they hurt a single curly hair on his head" she smiled evily as the friends sat down. The girl gave her pancakes to Sirius as she loaded her plate with next to a full English. Remus, Lily and James sat opposite the others.

The werewolf picked at his food before remembering Lily's words of the girls beauty. He glanced up and at the girl, she was beautiful, always was. Her hair was growing quickly and the mallen streak framed her face, she'd pulled the rest of her dark hair back and into a small pony tail. However how she was dressed was enough to send him wild, everything was in the right place and very proportionate. The boy couldn't help but stare at her neck, he watched her pulse carefully before moving his gaze down the girls chest to her arms and down to her perfect, dainty hands. He loved the way she smiled everytime she saw him or one of their other friends, he loved everything about the girl.