Chapter 5: Planetary (GO!)

*two weeks later*

Nat and Party walked into the main room of D.I.E and winced at the brightness of the sunlight outside. Ashlee and Shelby sat at a booth with Grace while she ate a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. "It's about time you bums got up. The boys went with Dr. D to get more supplies." Shelby said as she sipped her tea. Party yawned and threw a half empty bottle of Sprite at her, causing her to spill her tea all over. "HEY! WATCH THE CEREAL!" Ashlee yells as she scoots Grace closer to her and moves the cereal with her. Both Ashlee and Shelby begin fighting over the sprite bottle, Grace grabs her cereal and moves to the other side of the room then jumps up and sits on the counter. But little did Shelby and Ashlee know that Grace grabbed the bottle. Once noticing the bottle was gone the two turn to see Grace's cereal spilt on the counter and Grace beating Party with the bottle while yelling obscene gibberish at them.

Nat watched in entertainment as Party yelled at them for help, "No Gee, you did this to yourself." Party scoffed and darted away before Grace could smack them with the bottle again. "OK TINY TERROR I GET IT!" Party yelled at Grace who teared up and dropped the bottle on the floor. "grace...I'm sorry for yelling. Don't cry, your mom and dads will murder me if you do." Party spoke softly to the girl as tears threatened to spill from her eyes at any second. "PARTY POISON! DID YOU MAKE MY DAUGHTER CRY?!" Ashlee screamed at them before wrapping her arm around their neck, putting them in a headlock. "Tell her you're sorry." She told them in a stern voice only for Party to bite her arm and scampers back to Nat and hiding behind them. "STOP IT BOTH OF YOU!" Shelby yelled at Ashlee and Party. "DON'T EVEN! YOU STARTED THIS!" Both Ashlee and Party yelled in unison. The three began arguing, Nat and Grace went outside to greet the other three men who had arrived with supplies.

*time skip*

The sound of draculoids yelling and shooting at the diner was all the killjoys heard as laser blasts zoomed past them. "COME OUT HERE OR WE WILL COME IN THERE AND MURDER EVERY ONE OF YOU!" A voice yells that sounds almost identical to Party's but more gruff and demanding. Nat looks to Party who had widened eyes who meets their gaze. "IN OTHER WORDS GET THE FUCK OUT HERE!" Another voice yelled before the pins of a window breaking, the voice sounded like Fun Ghoul. Before the killjoys could react someone grabbed Nat from over the counter and held them by the neck. "So you're the one who Director was talking about, how nice. She said I had to kill you, Ashlee, Shelby, and Grace first so the one you call the Fab Four will just give up. Good that kid annoys the hell out of me." The man with ghostly white hair and a shittier version of Party's mask said coldly while still making Nat struggle to breath.

"What's wrong can't breath?" The fake Party asks in a clearly fake sympathetic tone. Then a fake version of Fun Ghoul, Jet Star, and Kobra Kid walk into the building. Party is first to jump at his clone, shooting him in the back of the head only for him to turn around and lock eyes with Party. "Aww Cyanide look, the pathetic version of me is trying to save you." The white haired clone said before slamming Nat to the ground and deciding to take his anger out on Party. Nat looks over to see the clones of Jet and Ghoul holding Ashlee and Grace then the clone of Kobra holding Shelby to the ground. That's when it clicked, the draculoid masks brainwashed the person they were put on then a clone of them is made. "Ashlee! Shelby! BANANA PALOOZA!" Nat yelled the code word which made the clones and draculoids confused, they all stare at them.

"Oh, ummmm, I don't know about that one. We'd have to clean the everything off the everywhere." Shelby said only for Grace to cheer. "We need to take this outside first then at least across true street." Ashlee said as a suggestion. "Tell me what the fuck the banana palooza is before we kill them and the girl." The clone of Party yelled before walking towards Nat. "I'll tell you but you gotta take us outside. You guys also destroyed our home so at least have the human decency to take this outside." Nat said while trying not to laugh their ass off. "Ugh fine, bring them all outside." The clone of Fun Ghoul said in a really annoyed tone. The Fab Four turned to Nat, Shelby, Ashlee, and Grace who were all trying not to laugh. Party pulled Nat into a hug before asking what Banana Palooza was only for Nat to kiss their cheek and grab something from their bag.

The two groups then went across the getaway mile to the other side in the sand. "Give me the thing you call Banana Palooza." Ashlee, Shelby, Grace, Party, Ghoul, Jet, and Kobra all watched as Nat ran across the street back to them. "When that moron opens the banana then a bomb will go off." Shelby whispers to Kobra who then hugs her. At that moment the clone of Party opens the peel then a bright light made the killjoys hide their eyes before a loud earth rattling boom was heard. "We need to go back in before the sand comes this way." Ashlee yells as she grabs Grace's hand and once everyone is inside the diner a strong gust of wind blows sand through the broken window. Nat, Shelby, Ashlee, and Grace all stand triumphantly while the Fab Four all look at them. "THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME! BANANA NUKE BITCHES!" Fun Ghoul yells in excitement as he jumps around. Jet Star and Party Poison walk past the celebrating group and look out the window to see a giant hole in the sand casually a few feet from the Getaway Mile. "Well, they got em." Party said. "Bit over kill don't you think?" Jet asked only for Party to shrug then walk over to Nat.