Prologue

Nimitz: "Hello, I am Chester Williams Nimitz, or should I say, the USS Nimitz, lead ship of my class, you guys might be wondering how do I get here? Well, it all started in a match."

[Scene Transitions to the match.]

In a random match...

Announcer: "Battle Starts!"

Nimitz: "Alright! Here we go boys! We're back on!"

Adm. Kuznetsov: "Да comrade, we need to sink all of the enemy warships!"

Arleigh Burke: "Full ahead!"

Adm. Nakhimov: "Let's gooooo!"

Pyotr Velikiy: "Всем приготовиться к бою!"

The five warships sailed forward to look for enemies.

Timeskip...

Nimitz: "Enemy forces sighted on the horizon! Attack!"

The USS Nimitz and RF Admiral Kuznetsov then proceeds to launch their aircrafts as they took off into the skies, then, they started targeting the enemy aircrafts. Then, the Boeing AH-64 Apache Helicopter started taking off from the helipad of the Arleigh Burke-class destroyer. Then, all of the warships, except the USS Nimitz, started firing their anti-ship missile at the enemy warships, the enemy warships started returning fire at them. All of the anti ship missiles damage the enemy fleet.

Meanwhile with the enemy fleet...

Shandong: "Attack!"

Novorossiysk: "Fire the anti-ship missile!"

The Kiev-class aircraft cruiser fires the P-500 Bazalt missile at the Arleigh Burke destroyer, but the missile was shot down by the Phalanx CIWS. Then the USS Arleigh Burke fires two BGM-109 Tomahawk missiles at the RF Novorossiysk. The Tomahawk missiles dealt heavy damage to the Kiev-class aircraft cruiser.

Novorossiysk: "AAARRGH!!! Nice shot! Now you are gonna die, capitalist!"

Then, the RF Novorossiysk and the CN Type 001A Shandong fires their missiles and their grenade launchers at the USS Arleigh Burke, the projectiles and the anti ship missiles hit the USS Arleigh Burke, blowing him up.

Arleigh Burke: "AAAAAAAAAA- *static*

Novorossiysk: "Hahaha! Nobody can stop me no- AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

The Kiev-class carrier was destroyed by the Kirov-class battlecruisers.

Shandong: "Novorossiysk! No!"

Meanwhile in the allied team...

Nimitz: "Come get some you rice farmer!"

Shandong: "Why you little!"

And so, the two fleet admirals, faces each other!

Shandong: "Eat this you capitalist pig!"

Shandong fires the grenade launcher and the Nimitz-class aircraft carrier, but it dealt minor damage. Then the USS Nimitz fires the autocannons at the Chinese carrier, but it bounced off. However, before the Chinese could make his move, he was blown up by the two Kirov-class battlecruisers, sinking him into the bottom of the ocean.

Nimitz: "Thanks!"

Adm. Nakhimov: "No problem Admiral Nimitz!"

The remaining enemy warships were blown up by the USS Nimitz and the RF Admiral Kuznetsov.

Adm. Kuznetsov: "Targets have been neutralized, mission completed comrade."

Nimitz: "Hurrah! That's how we roooooll!"

Adm. Nakhimov: "URRRRRAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Pyotr Velikiy: "We did it!"

Nimitz: "Guys, we need to have a moment of silence for Admiral Burke. He was blown up by a enemy Kiev-class carrier."

Nimitz: "F for respects! F!"

Pyotr Velikiy: "F!"

Nakhimov/Kuznetsov: "F!"

Then all of a sudden a large whirlpool appeared.

Nimitz: "Umm, guys? There is a large whirlpool infront of us, we should reverse!"

Nimitz: "Arrgh! Dammit! I cannot move!"

Adm. Nakhimov: "Me too!

Adm. Kuznetsov: "My propellers are not working!"

Pyotr Velikiy: "Mine's not working too!"

Nimitz: "Great! We are sitting ducks!"

Pyotr Velikiy: "Ohh noo! It's pulling me in!"

Nimitz: "I am being dragged into the whirlpool!"

Kuznetsov/Nakhimov: "We're going to be pulled into the whirlpool!"

Then all of the ships got sucked into the whirlpool.

To be continued...

(Leave a comment down below.)