Chapter 10

The next day...

At the Ironblood base office...

Right now, Tirpitz and Bismarck are in the office.

Bismarck: "Was? This is ridiculous! How did Eagle Union, Northern Parliament and that Rogue Sakura Empire battleship have advanced technologies!?"

As you can see here, the Ironblood flagship is visibly concerned, with the Modern Day Warships turning the tables on them, again, Yamato is deceased, so he is gone, forever.

Tirpitz: "Could it be because someone took our blueprints and then reverse engineered them?"

Bismarck: "I highly doubt that they can reverse engineer our advanced tech."

Then suddenly, they received a vision, of Sergei Kirov, with his riggings on, calling out to them by a racist remark.

Kirov(Human Form): "You Nazis! You've taken everything away from my Motherland, now you will pay the price! You Nazi scums!"

Then, Sergei Kirov, disappears.

Tirpitz: "Was that one of the Northern Parliament ships?"

Bismarck: "It sure is! But in a human form, but I am kind of irritated when he called both of us a Nazi."

Tirpitz: "Nobody insults our country like that!"

At the Sakura Empire's base...

Choukai: "Oh my, what happened to your riggings sis?"

Takao: "Something actually burned our riggings!"

Atago: "Yeah! But wait, who did all of that?"

Maya: "Oh my, look at your riggings sis, it's like as if it's burned!"

Atago: "Yeah."

Somewhere in the base...

Nagato: "So, you're telling me, that a Eagle Union plane, which possessed Siren technologies, swooped down on you?"

Zuikaku: "Yes! That damn Old Salt!"

Nagato: "Relax there, who's Old Salt, by the way?"

Zuikaku: "It's that Eagle Union carrier, the one with Siren-like planes."

Nagato: "It's not possible! I would need to know how did Eagle Union managed to get those planes."

Looks like the Sakura Empire's leader, IJN Nagato, is visibly concerned, with the Modern Day Warships.

Nagato: "Looks like we would be sitting ducks, in the event if they joined a battle."

Meanwhile...

Somewhere in the ocean, lies two ships, a Russian battlecruiser, and a supercarrier.

???#1: *Grunts* "Where are we brooo?"

???#2: "You! Introduce yourself."

The carrier turns around, only to see a battlecruiser, staring into his soul!

???#1: "Nah!"

???#2: "You! Introduce yourself stupid!"

George: "Alright! Alright! I am the USS George H. W. Bush. The last Nimitz-class aircraft carrier, my real name is George Herbert Walker Bush. What about you dumbass?"

Kirov(Modern): "I am Kirov, lead ship of the Kirov-class nuclear-powered battlecruiser, real name, Sergei Mironovich Kirov."

Ohoho! Looks like we have two more ships comin in! And that is how you write the story, Downneck, my way, THE AMERICAN WAY!!! Anyways, back to the story.