Season 2 Chapter 17

Meanwhile...

So, we can see the Construction Vehicles building the dorms for the Iris Libre shipgirls and the Vichya Dominion shipgirls. Along with the Northern Parliament shipgirls. Alongside with the yellow manjuu birds.

Meanwhile at the Northern Parliament base...

Adm. Kuznetsov: "So, do you want to head to Azur Lane's base? Rossiya? I can show you and your comrades around."

Rossiya: "I-I have never been in Azur Lane's base. Well, yeah, sure!"

Adm. Kuznetsov: "Okay, guys! We're headin' to Azur Lane's base! To give you all a tour!"

Everyone: "Yay!"

At the Eight Mix Bar and Grill in the Eight World Trade Center...

[Insert Music Here.]

[Play it.]

So, Peter Strasser and Mr. Zumwalt are seen sitting on the benches, infront of the table. They are sitting beside each other.

Zumwalt: "So, I ordered a Grimace Shake from the McDonald's Outlet in the Eight World Trade Center Complex. So. Imma drink it. So, Happy Birthday Grimace!"

So, Mr. Zumwalt drank the Grimace Shake.

Peter Strasser: "So, how does it taste?"

Zumwalt: "Hmm! It's nice."

[EXPECTATION.]

*GLASS SHATTERS!!!*

And then, realization kicks in as Grimace comes in and kills Mr. Zumwalt.

*TLSCH!!!*

Zumwalt: "AAAAAAAGHHH!!!"

[Scene cuts.]

[Insert Music Here.]

[Play it.]

Peter Strasser: *Sobs* "Zumwalt! NOOOOOOOOO!!!" *Cries*

Welp, Peter Strasser is seen crying as Mr. Zumwalt lays down on the ground in a Family Guy Death Pose on a pool of blood. Dead. Then, Admiral Yamamoto (Yamato's Human Form), walked into the Bar and stopped to look at the dead Mr. Zumwalt.

Yamato: "What, has happened here? Mr. Zumwalt, you fool! You should not drink the Grimace Shake!"

[REALITY.]

Zumwalt: "No effects at all. Other than the tasty feel. Oh, look at the TV Screen."

So, the duo looked at the TV Screen.

T-800(On Screen): "Five. Four. Three. Two. One. Levi o sa!"

*POOF!!!*

Then, the Terminator was launched out of the Austin J. Tobin Plaza at a very high speed. Sending him flying out into the sky. Meanwhile Mr. Zumwalt and Peter Strasser laughed at the sight of it.

Zumwalt: *Wheezing Laugh*

Peter Strasser: *Giggles*

Zumwalt: "BAAAHAHAHAHAAH!!!"