Special Chapter #1: The Growler Tells a Joke

The AH-64 Apache can be seen standing on Admiral Nimitz's deck, drinkin' a glass bottle full of 'water'.

AH-64: *S L U R P* "Aaaaaahhhhh......"

The EA-18G Growler, who is at the elevator, rushes towards the helicopter and knocks his drink out of his hand while stopping to look directly at him, causing his bottle to land on the runway, shattering it into pieces upon impact. The helicopter turns around to look at his broken bottle.

EA-18G: "Mr Johnson."

The AH-64 Apache helicopter turns around to look at the fighter jet, right in his 'eye', which is the cockpit. Then the fighter jet reverses back before stopping just a few metres infront from him.

EA-18G: "You drink water, right?"

The helicopter turns around to take a quick glance at his broken bottle before turning back to look at him.

EA-18G: "Well, fish have s*x inside of it ya know?"

The helicopter then proceeds to clean up the mess. Then, the Growler spoke up, which causes the helicopter to turn around and look at him.

EA-18G: "And that's what makes ya..." *Chuckles*

EA-18G: "A fish F**KER." *LAUGHS*

Then the fighter jet proceeds to laugh really hard after saying his joke. We can see the helicopter, who has now disposed of the rubbish by dumping it into the water, turns slightly to the left as if he gets the joke.

EA-18G: *Maniacal Laugh*

The fighter jet proceeds to hit himself with a clipboard that he was holding and after doing that, he hits himself with a bottle of Jet Fuel, which causes tears of water to come out as his laugh transitions to a cursed laugh as soon as he starts slamming his nose to the wooden table infront of him which appeared out of nowhere! The helicopter looks at the new glass bottle.

EA-18G: *Cursed Laugh*

AH-64: "Well, can't say I'm surprised."

And the fighter jet stopped laughing and looks up to the helicopter, showing his broken nose. The helicopter proceeds to put down the bottle while looking at the fighter jet.

AH-64: "When you think about that. It's not a bad lubricant. Cheap, clean and simple, and it's so good that I don't even need mah soap for this!"

And the helicopter throws his soap away into the sea. And the fighter jet was stunned. But the duo did not realise that a MiG-29K was sneaking up on the helicopter.

AH-64: *Wheezing Laugh* "Yes, I have to tinker with that..."

Before the helicopter can finish his sentence, the fighter jet interrupts him! Causing the helicopter to stop and look at the fighter jet, stunned.

EA-18G: "STOP! AARRGH!!! Thank god! At least, it's not a ideology j-

The MiG-29K backstabbed the AH-64 Apache helicopter, killing him instantly.

MiG-29K: "Capitalist!"

Right now, we can see the Russian jet standing beside the dead helicopter, which is standing beside the jet, lifeless. And the American was stunned by that remark, but luckily did not get angry.

EA-18G: *Breathes In* "RUSSIAN COMMIE."

MiG-29K: *Stunned!!!* *Cancel Hit!!!*

The Russian was sent flying straight into the sea. The American proceeds to write it on his clipboard, then he took a quick glance at the dead helicopter, and realises that he is not responding cause he is dead, NOT BIG SOUP RICE!!!

EA-18G: "Aww, come on! That was brilliant, and he is dead, not a really big surprise, welp, back to the elevator."

The EA-18G Growler proceeds to turn back and head to the elevator, once he is standing on the elevator, the elevator descends to the hangar deck, and the fighter jet returns back to his hangar.

End of Special Chapter 1...

What do you think, viewers?