Chapter 12

Meanwhile...

[Insert music here.]

[You may wish to listen to it if you want.]

[The Twin Towers being topped out

[The Twin Towers being topped out.]

Right now, all of the 5 buildings have been completed while the Twin Towers has finally been topped out, with the North Tower (WTC 1) missing it's antenna. The tower crane can be seen lowering the radio antenna onto World Trade Center one.

Crane: "Ok, one final touch and it's done!"

And the crane has attached the antenna onto the North Tower! The Twin Towers is now 100% compleeete!

Mack Wilson: "We did it!"

All Construction Vehicles: "YEAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

And all of the vehicles starts to celebrate! While the camera is focused onto the Twin Towers as the camera pans around and the sun sets into the horizon.

New Jersey, then passes by to see the construction vehicles drinking bottles of Jack Daniels Tennessee Whiskey along side with the tower crane that is beside the vehicles

New Jersey: "Hey guys! How y'all doing?"

Mack Wilson: "Yeah, dog, I'm doin' all right. You gotta look at the skyscrapers! We finished it!"

New Jersey then looks to see the Twin Towers, standing before her.

New Jersey: "Wow! How did you do it?"

Mack Wilson: "We drank too much coffee to the point that we got boosted by energy and our morale got so high to the point that we can do this all day!"

Tower Crane: *Burp* "Excuse me."

New Jersey: "Unbelievable!"

Meanwhile...

Belfast can be seen looking at the shattered glass thing that came out of nowhere, revealing a purple void in it.