Season 2 Chapter 11

Upon the American Admiral calling the Vichya Dominion fleet, 'The Vichy French Navy', Well, you've guessed it. Jean Bart get's pissed. Meanwhile Admiral Nimitz turned around.

Nimitz: "Everyone! Don't attack!"

Jean Bart: "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO BIG MAN?! DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO?!"

Admiral Nimitz turned around to face Jean Bart and her subordinates.

Nimitz: "Well, yes! I know who I was talkin' too! And I am talkin' to you, Miss! Say, I was thinkin' about doing a negotiation, to make your faction rej-

???: "FEGELEIN!!! FEGELEIN!!! FEGELEIN!!!"

Nimitz: "Pardon me ladies."

Admiral Nimitz then looks at Adolf Hitler, ranting for no reason.

Nimitz: "Ohh for f**k sake Hitler, shut the f**k up!"

Hitler: "NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN!!!"

Nimitz: "Jesus christ! Bismarck! Can you tell me what the hell's wrong with yer führer?"

Bismarck: "I don't know! He just appeared out of nowhere!"

Nimitz: "Right. You need to die."

Admiral Nimitz then pulls out a Colt Peacemaker and fires it at Adolf Hitler, killing him.

Hitler: *death screams*

And Adolf Hitler falls to the ground, dead. And blood spilled out from the forehead and down to the wooden floor.

Nimitz: "That should take care of this nonsense."

Then, Admiral Nimitz turned to face the Vichya Dominion shipgirls.

Nimitz: "So, as I was sayin'. I'm gonna do a negotiation, for your faction to rejoin Azur Lane, Jean Bart, in exchange for somethin'."

Jean Bart: "Wait! How did you know my name?!"

Nimitz: "I might have read through the history books. Well, are y'all gonna rejoin Azur Lane? Or what?"

Jean Bart: "Oh yeah?! Well, why should we trust you?! Huh, big man?! You're weak and pathetic!"

Nimitz: "Well, first of all, I ain't no big man, and I am the USS Nimitz, lead ship of the Nimitz-class aircraft carrier. And I ain't weak and pathetic. So, you actually had a damaged turret? Right? Jean?"

Jean Bart: "W-What?!?!? How did you know that I had a damaged turret?"

[Ability Activated: Dead Ringer.]

Wow, the USS Zumwalt has decloaked, revealing that he had faked his death!

Meanwhile...

The USS Zumwalt approaches Peter Strasser.

Zumwalt: "Peter! I'm back!"

Peter Strasser: "Zumwalt!"

Meanwhile...

Nimitz: "Listen, I can see that one of yer turret is damaged, wait."

Then, Admiral Nimitz teleports 2 meters infront of Jean Bart and her Subordinates. With his left index finger pointing at Algérie.

Algérie: "I am Algérie, the sole ship of my class, and, who are you?"

Nimitz: "USS Nimitz, lead ship of the Nimitz-class aircraft carriers. Say, does your leader have a damaged turret, that actually caused her to have a rocky relationship with Richelieu. Right?"

Algérie: "Well, yes. Yes, she has a damaged turret, which is the one on the left side of her rigging."

Meanwhile at the Azur Lane's Base...